Giving You His Heart (Leonardo)

Rushed, but you know what?  Who the hell cares XD  I'm sure you guys have waited for this.  And I changed the title from 'confession' to this one, just so it's different than from all the other scenarios that I've seen on Wattpad.

Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Plopping onto the pizza box couch, Leo let out a breath of air as he wiped his grimy face with his hand, he had just finished his training for the day.  You had already gotten there 20 minutes before he did so you were pretty cozy where you were; you held your phone close to your chest as you saw Leo sit down at the other end of the couch.  You plopped your feet into his lap after he sat down.  He looked down at your boots for a moment and looked over to you.

"Are you comfortable?"  He asked as he slightly grinned.

"Very."  you say as you give him a small giggle.  Leo's hands rested on your legs as you continued to look through your phone, laughing here and then.  He was curious as to what you were looking at, so he slowly leaned over to you.

But you caught him.

"What are you doing?"  you ask him.

"What's so funny?"

You stifle a laugh and push his face away playfully, but he continued to lean over more.

"Nothing you need to know about."

Forgetting the ninja he is, you weren't ready for when Leo swiped your phone from your hands and jumped off the couch with it.

"Um, excuse me!  That's my phone you just took!" you say as you go after him.  But Leo was quick to evade you as you tried to retrieve your phone.  He continued to avoid you the whole time as the both of you made your way into every room in the lair.  You and Leo were too busy chasing each other and running away to even wonder where the two of you went.  He'd bump into walls and furniture, leaving you behind him with your arm extended as you tried to grab Leo.  

But eventually without realizing it, Leo had led you into the sewer tunnels, leaving you lost and alone.  You stood still and listened, hoping to hear him.

"Leo?" you call out.  There was nothing; the total silence around you started to make you feel uncomfortable.

"Leo, if this is like the last time you scared me I swear to God--."

Then suddenly you felt a pair of hands grab your waist and spin you around.  It jumped you a bit but then you began to laugh once you realized it was only Leo.  You looked up to see him laughing playfully down at you, your phone still in his left hand.  Your hand went to reach it and soon you had your phone back.

"I believe that's mine."  you say as you stifle a laugh and put your phone in your pocket.  Your playful smiled made Leo blush as he looked at you with sincere eyes; looking at you now that same warm feeling whenever he saw you was now messing with his head.  You were so close, Leo could have wrapped his arms around you if he wanted to, and he did want to, he was just afraid if you rejected him.

You noticed Leo staring at you with those blue eyes, and soon you became still.  A comforting silence stayed still between the two of you, and then sudden;y what happened next made you stay completely still and made your heart flutter. 

Your (e/c) eyes watched as Leo's hand slowly raised to your face, you cheek then meeting his palm.  Leo swallowed the lump in his throat, hoping you didn't turn away from him.  Instead you simply smiled and leaned into his touch, your hand overlapping the one on your face.  Leo breathed out silently as he saw you accept his gesture; looking at you now his feelings were about to blow over, he needed to tell you.  

It was now or never.

"(Y/n), I---"

Before realizing it, you had stood up quickly onto your tiptoes, your hands on his chest and neck extended. . . as you kissed Leo lightly on his cheek..  He had no warning as to when you were going to do that, and he certainly wasn't prepared for it. 

As you pulled back and planted your feet on the floor, you kept your eyes to the floor, too flustered to look up at Leo.  He never moved or made any sounds which gave you the impression that he was either shocked or dead; hoping that wasn't so, you slowly looked up at him.  Leo's face was burning, he couldn't take his eyes off you.  Never in his life had he expected something like that to happen.

Eventually after relaxing, you smiled up at Leo hoping to make him relax as well, you could tell he was stiff from your sudden kiss.

"I know Leo," you say, "I do too."

He then let out a small and relieved laugh.

"You. . . y-you do?"

You nodded.  "Yes."

And with that, Leo's hands moved to either sides of your face, pulling your head in slowly.  You smiled happily as you felt his lips meet your forehead, your heart melting at his affection.  Leo pulled you close as he wrapped his arms around you, your scent filling his nose as he kissed the top of your head.  He felt your arms wrap around him as well, and you smiled as you buried your face into his chest.

There was no more hiding your feelings anymore, Leo had something in his life that he would always cherish and love, and it was something he never had imagined would happen.

And that gift. . . was you.