Cuddling (Donatello)

I tried to not make it sound similar to the Leonardo one, but I couldn't think of one for Donnie except for the fact that I have a head canon he works to the bone to get his work done and doesn't take enough time for sleep. 

PLEASE READ THE NEXT FEW SENTENCES!. . .

I've been thinking of doings pairings like on Tumblr.  If you don't know what that is you just pick a franchise that you're really interested in, you give me information about yourself (physical appearance, hobbies, ect) and I think of the best character to pair you up with and determine who suits your personality the best. 

Since I only have works about TFTBL, TMNT 2014, and Assassin's Creed, those will be the only ones I will be doing for pairings.

If you wish I can send a response to you in private, but I'll also type it on here, leaving your name as 'Anonymous' at the bottom to keep your name secret. 

Other than that leave your thoughts in the comments about it, and based on your attitude about it I'll consider doing pairings.  Thank you everyone! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were down at the lair today working alongside Donnie on a little project the two of your started not long ago.  It had gotten to where you no longer needed help with technology; you could hack (minor hacking), you were a speed demon at typing, you knew most commands and shortcuts by pressing certain keys, and you could brainstorm faster now.  Donnie had helped you a great deal over the months that you knew him, and now that the two of you were together he was teaching you more advanced things, but most of all Donnie was happy he got to spend time with you.

But today he seemed a little out of it; Donnie was over by another table he had in his lab, he was working on a piece for the Tartaruga, the gang's new vehicle.  (Tartaruga means turtle in Italian.) 

He repeatedly kept sighing, and when you would look over he was either rubbing his eyes or stretching his limbs; he was tired, maybe to the point of total exhaustion.

You eventually set your tools down and got off your chair, then made your way to Donnie.  He didn't even hear you approach him.

"Donnie?"  You say, hoping to get his attention, but you got nothing from him.

"Don. . ."

You reached for his left hand, and he suddenly flinched a bit and pulled away, startled from your sudden touch.  But he relaxed once he saw you there.

"(Y/n). .  ." He said softly.  You noticed Donnie's eyes; they were bloodshot red from being so tired, you instantly became worried and reached for him.

"My God, Donnie," you say as you turn him to face you, "how long has it been since you last slept?"

Judging by the many empty coffee mugs and protein bar wrappers surrounding his workspace it had been a while since he had gotten any rest.  You decided then that that was enough work for today.  Quickly extending your arms, you took Donnie's tools from his hands and set them aside to where he couldn't reach.

"Hey!  I was using those!"  Donnie exclaimed as he went for his stolen equipment, but you were too quick and pushed them further aside.

"Donnie, you can barely function.  Look at you, you're a mess."

He only rolled his eyes and spoke in a sarcastic tone.  "Thanks. . . Now give them to me."  He demanded.

"No."

Donnie still insisted and reached for his tools once more, but you quickly got a grip of his wrist and stooped him in his tracks.  When you did he only shook his head; boy he was stubborn.

Donnie's work was a part of his everyday life, but you knew every now and then he needed a little break, like now.

Watching him turn away, you sighed in frustration as you stared him down.  You knew he loved his work, and once Donnie started something he needed to finish it. 

But you weren't taking no for an answer, not when his health was involved.

Donnie suddenly felt your hand on his face, and you then turned his head until he saw your (e/c) eyes.

"I'm not asking Donnie," you say firmly, "I'm telling.  Go rest."

Donnie's eyes bored into yours, he didn't say anything except look at you with mixed emotions.  Annoyance, dreariness, tireless, firm hazel eyes.  It was clear to him you were worried, and that was enough for him to finally give into you.

Eventually he sighed and pulled you into a hug.  Donnie planted a kiss on your forehead before heading out the lab and for the couch.  But you stopped him when you realized he was heading the opposite direction.

"Uh, Don," you say, "couch is the other way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donnie had convinced you to stay there with him on the couch; you sat close to him with your head on his arm and his arms were wrapped securely around your waist.  His head rested on yours.  Despite being as tired as he appeared before, Donnie chatted away with you for the next hour, planting kisses on your head every ten minutes.

"I thought you were tired?" You asked him as you heard Donnie chuckled softly.

"I guess not as much as I thought I was," he said as his hazel eyes looked down at you, "maybe I just needed to be with you for a while."

Laughing, you snuggled into him more until you didn't feel Don move anymore, and when you looked up he had finally fallen asleep.  You smiled as you leaned up to plant a kiss on his cheek and returned your head to his chest.

"Sleep well, Don."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did that sound like cuddling to you?  Oh well. . . 

Hope you enjoyed! :D