Scoring an Injury (Raphael)

I am SO excited for tomorrow x^x  <D

Olan Rogers will explain my reaction to you once I found out tomorrow was the third >^< (6/3)

Language warning!

Unedited

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You are such a friggin' cheater Raphael!  Gimme the damn ball!" you demanded as you laugh in between.  Your boyfriend was being a jerk to you, holding the basketball high in his hands, watching you continuously jump and claw at him from below.  He smiled down at you, laughing as well as you pulled on his arm; Raph knew how flustered you got when he teased you.  It was cute.

"I'm not cheating," he says, grinning like the ass he is, "my girlfriend is just short."

"Short and full with fury!  Now give me the ball or I'm gonna kick your ass!"

Chuckling to himself, Raph leaned down a bit to where he was close enough to kiss you and grinned slyly.

"Go ahead and try pumpkin."

Laughing, you finally stood still and crossed your arms as you looked innocently up at him.

"You're such an ass." you say.

Raph couldn't help but give into your smile; he chuckled softly as you pouted up at him.  He leaned his head in closer to kiss you, waiting for you accept his gesture, which in the moment gave you enough time to play him.  You waited until he was inches away. . . and then you snatched the ball from his lowered hand.  That innocent play of your was a trick; Raph quickly turned for you as you dribbled the ball past him and went for the hoop.

"Hey!" he called, hearing you laugh along the way. 

Once under the hoop, with one foot your pushed yourself up high enough and dunked the ball through the net, hollering out a victory cheer and then hanging onto the rim.

But soon you found yourself falling and it wasn't in a good way.  Something unexpected happened; as quick as the Flash the bolts securing the metal rim came undone, making them fall out with the hoop.  It didn't even occur to you what was happening until you hit the cement floor. . . hard, and on your arm. 

You fell within seconds, and at an instinct to protect your upper body your arm went out behind you , but it only ended in sheer pain.  You cradled yourself and your arm on the floor, feeling the burning sensation quickly rise under your skin.  You wanted to bawl; instead you bit your lip and screamed bloody murder.

"SHIIIIIIIT!!!!!"

Cursing to himself out loud, Raphael came to your aid and knelt beside you, careful not to harm you anymore than you were.

"(Y/n), you ok?!"

You then rolled over onto your back, teeth and eyes clenched and you hand holding your arm close to your chest.

"My fucking arm!"

Raph didn't know what to do; he couldn't do anything because he was scared to hurt you, and he couldn't take you to the hospital without taking the risk of being seen, which you understood.  He kicked himself, he hated feeling helpless, especially for his girl.

"Can you get up?" Raph asks.  You bite your lip and nod slowly.

With Raph as your support, you managed to stand up with your pained arm close to your chest, your head was pounding now.  Your scream didn't go unnoticed though; Leo and Mikey came in around the corner with terrified looks on their faces.  Once they saw you they came to your aid.

"We heard you from way down the tunnels," Mikey says.  "You ok (y/n)?"

You shook your head no, too much in pain to even speak to him.  Raph then looked over at his brothers.

"She needs to get to the hospital.  Call April, she can take her."

They wanted to know how this happened but from the way things looked there wasn't any time.  You needed medical help and quickly. 

Eventually April O'Neal, one of the boys' friends, came to take you to the hospital, leaving Raph behind all disoriented and unfocused over you.  What if you weren't able to use your arm again?  It was chewing away at him, he wanted to know if you were alright.  Raph sat on the couch in the lair; waiting was the only thing he could do now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It seemed like it lasted forever, waiting for you to come back, and when you finally did Raph greeted you happily and kissed your forehead.  He smiled down at you and layed his hand on your shoulder, the one whos arm wasn't broken.

"You ok?"  Raph asked.  You nodded your head and smiled.

"Yeah.  Doctor said I just broke off a tiny piece of the bone so I shouldn't have to wear this sling for long."

Raph then eyed the piece of fabric that slung around your shoulder to hold up your broken arm; he frowned, hating to see you in this state.  You noticed his expression and took his hand in yours.

"I'm sorry (y/n)."  Raph says meekly.

"It's not your fault Raph.  It's not a major break so I'm gonna be just fine."

After saying your thanks and goodbyes to April, you proceeded to the lair couch to sit down, suddenly dizzy and needing to rest your tired legs and feet.  Raph sat with you and took a hold of your free hand; he noticed how out of it you were, which you weren't moments ago.

"You look like you're going to be sick," Raph said as he lightly touched your cheek. 

"They gave me something to numb the pain, said it would make me feel loopy for a while."

"Maybe sleep will help," he said.  "Wanna stay here?"

You chuckle softly. 

"Seeing as the state I'm in I probably won't make it to my apartment.  Might be a good idea if I do."

Raphael then sat back on the couch and held out his arm, telling you you could use him as a pillow, not that he had a choice anyways.  You smiled and rested your head on his chest, your slinged arm in a comfortable place as Raph wrapped an arm around your shoulder.  Resting there suddenly made you tired; you closed your eyes and listened to Raph's heartbeat and feeling his chest rise and fall.  It felt nice to lay there with him, being able to ignore the soreness of your injured arm; you felt Raphael kiss the top of your head and move your hair from your face to the back of your ear.

Before finally falling asleep, Raph kissed your head once more before laying his head atop of yours, closing his eyes while listening to you take in breaths.

"Rest easy, angel."