Home Cooked Meals (Michelangelo)

Unedited

~~~~~~~~~~~~"Angel, you are the best girlfriend ever!"

Mikey hugged you tightly as you chuckled, you felt him kiss your cheek.

"You're welcome." You say.

Home made pizza, that was what was for dinner, and Mikey couldn't have been happier.  And what made this whole thing even better for him was that he got to help you.  You made the dough while Mikey happily chatted away with you, stealing kisses whenever he could; he was having a blast with you.

You knew how he loved pizza, but you thought your home made pizza would have tasted better, and it was free.  Well, Mikey may have had to pay you with a kiss or two afterwards but that was something you didn't mind.

Flattening the dough out into a big circle onto the tin sheet, Mikey held the can of pizza sauce, ready to spread it once you were done with what you were doing.  You then turned to him and smiled, your hands pointing to the pizza dough.

"All yours buddy."

As Mikey applied the sauce you went and dug out the pepperoni and shredded cheese from the fridge and proceeded back to the unfinished pizza.  Mikey wasn't very good with the spreading, there were lumps of it at every corner on the dough, but you told him to even it out more until he made a good layer.  You then passed him the shredded cheese, watching Mikey as he put on more than planned.

"This is going to be one hell of a cheesy pizza." You say as you laugh.

"Yeah, but it's going to be one heck of a good, cheesy pizza!  It'll taste ten times more awesome since you and I made it."

Smiling, you opened up the packaged pepperoni and gave him a few slices.  After putting down a few pieces on the pizza, you felt Mikey lean over and plant a kiss on your head; a smile then crept its way onto your lips.  Even just the smallest gestures of affection from him still gave you butterflies.  It just showed how much he loved you.

"I think she has enough pepperoni there pal.  I can't even see the pizza anymore."

You finish your sentence by then snuggling his arm.  Mikey placed the almost-empty bag on the counter and looked down at you.

"That just means it's gunna be goooood."

You chuckled, but Mikey pulled away from you to look at you fully; white powder covered your entire front frame, it was on your clothes, in your hair, on your forehead too.  You were a mess.  It confused you when Mikey chuckled softly at you.

"What?" you ask, furrowing your eyebrows.

"Is your flour your new style now?"  Mikey teased.  "You look like you dumped a whole bag over your head."

You looked down at your clothing and laughed; perhaps it was time to change now that Mikey had put the pizza in the stove.

"Watch the pizza," you say as you turn for your room, "while I go wash up.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Returning with just shorts and a t-shirt, you found Mikey looking out the window in the kitchen.  You took the chance to sneak up behind him and stole a kiss from his cheek.  It didn't surprise him because he was used to you doing that, and Mikey enjoyed it every time you did it.  He wrapped you up in his arms and held you tightly as you rested your head on his chest.  Knowing him and how talkative he was, these quiet moments were rare but serene and loving.  Your eyes eventually closed. 

Thing dinging sound from the stove woke you, and you lifted your head from Mikey's shoulder to look up at him. 

"Time for dinner," you say as you smile.

As you went for the kitchen, you stopped halfway; Mikey wasn't following.  You turned back to him.

"Not hungry anymore?"

Mikey smiled and shook his head.

"Starving.  I just-."

You waited for him to continue.

"Think we could share our amazing creation with my family?  I know you wanted us to eat together, but I don't want my family to miss out on this."

Smiling instantly, you chuckled and nodded your head.  You knew how much Mikey loved his family.

"Of course.  Hope you have a way to heat it up 'cause it's gonna be cold by the time we get to the lair."

Mikey grinned and walked up to you to pull you into a hug; you then received a kiss afterwards.

"Love you (y/n)."

"Love you too, Mikey."