Day One |part two|

After Hunter left I decided to devise a plan to get out of this mess because if I don't who knows what my hormones will do... sometimes they don't agree with me and everything goes downhill from there.

"Hey shy, I need you to go run this to the first floor and give this to the accountant and tell her it's for Gunther." My dad said as he handed me an orange envelope that read 'CLASSIFIED' on the front.

"Yes Cerritos daddio." I saluted as I grabbed the envelope then pranced out the door and into the elevator.

My dad always insists that the elevator music is always updated to music that is the most popular with kids these days. Therefore less classical music and more whipping and nae naeing. He says it keeps the creative juices flowing so he could think more like a teen/young adults and what they appeal to. And me not exactly joining into what's popular these days but still gets a kick out of the ridiculous dances that people can come up with in the 21st century, still dances along... all by myself... in an elevator... while continuously whipping.

"17 38! Aye! I'm like hey what's up hello..." I started before a financial crew worker walked in on the 9th floor.

I immediately silenced myself and walked to the corner of the elevator. I put my hands together awkwardly and slowly turned my head to face him. "Which floor?" I could tell keeping a straight face fro him was almost unbearable so I decided to make his life even harder by repeating the question whie contorting my face.

He was almost crying at this moment but luckily the elevator dinged signaling that we're on the first floor.

"Byeeeeeeeee!" I skipped out the elevator while waving.

I slowly walked through a crowd of people and to the desk.

"What can I do for you, Miss Tate?" Aileen asked.

"Hey, Mrs. Nancy I was just delivering the envelope to you... it's for Gunther from my father."

"Why thank you. I'm sure Gunther will appreciate this." She smiled.

"Oh hey before I leave, who is everyone gawking at over in that circle."

"She came in here saying she was your father's sister, older sister at that. She must be a cougar because I saw no ring on that finger of hers." Older sister? Cougar? The only older sister of my dad is a total nerd who loves her husband too much to ever stay away from him for too long... Hmmm

I pushed my way through the drooling crowd and in front of my so-called aunt.

"Shy!" Her eyes grew wide as she ran towards me with her arms open wide. I didn't know what to do... clowns tend to scare the living daylight out of me so I ran. Correction, I pushed through the crowd then jogged over to the elevator because I'm too lazy. Athletic but lazy.

As the elevator doors closed I pushed in floor 12 and phoned my dad.

"What's up peanut? Did you deliver the envelope?"

"Yes but dad I need you to understand thatthereisascaryclownwhoclaimstobeyouroldersisterandsoundsjustlikeauntieSora."

"What? Slow down Shy."

"There is a clown coming to kill us! I'll be right there." The elevator dinged me to the 12th floor before I ran to my father's office.

As soon as I entered my dad's office the woman turned around and with a huge smiled plastered onto her face. Curse you slow elevator.

"That's the clown dad run!" I attempted to leave the room but I pulled on the wrong door. "Noooooo." Iwailed and dropped to the floor while pretending to sob.

"Shy, it's aunt Sora." He said.

"Hey, kiddo!"

"Why are you dressed like a clown who decided to switch their profession to a hooker?" I got up and walked to her as my dad rolled his eye at the sudden mood change.

"I am deeply offended little missy." She feigned hurt and put her hand over her heart.

I shrugged, "Shouldn't have dressed that way then." I sat on the brown leather couch and grabbed my phone.

"Hey, how about we go shopping today. Just the two of us, What do you say?"

"She can't Sor. She's my apprentice today, you two can go on her of days."

"And when is that?" She asked.

"Next Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday." He stated as he sat down in his chair with his glass on the brim of his nose.

She stood there pondering her choices with the creepiest look on her face before she snapped. "Perfect. I'll see you bright and early in the morning."

She quickly pranced out of the office with a mischievous smile playing on her face.

"I don't trust her and her new self. What happened?"

"Only time could tell." He shrugged. "Ask her on Monday."

"Mkay." I picked up my phone and decided to text my all time gay best friend from Brazil, Raul.

S: Sup yo. Watcha doin'

R: the usual, I actually have a business call with this guy from Spain and OMG darling his son is our age and he's a hottie. So mine.

S: damn boy sit

R: sorry not sorry. I can't help it. (:

S: I understand though. ;D

R: tell!

S: There's this guy and he's perfection at it's best. And to add to that... I will be working for him on Thursday to Saturday every week.

R: mmm gurl get it. I gotta go, time to talk to my future father ;) peace

----------------

After a few hours of doing nothing and making copies, it was finally time to go home.

"You did well today but next time take notes." My dad said before parking in the car.

"Aight." I hopped out the car and ran into my house. As I opened the doors the smell of tomato soup filled my nose.

"What's this masterpiece you're making?" I asked then swung the kitchen door open.

"Your lunch for tomorrow and your aunt is staying in town so I'm going to go visit her with this." She pointed to the pot.

"So you didn't cook dinner?" I asked as she deadpanned.

"No, fend for yourself today." She smiled then packed everything and left. "And no "I'm too lazy I'll just grab five granola bars then sleep for 12 hours!" She yelled.

Damn, she figured me out.

I grabbed two granola bars and stuffed them in my pockets and made instant macaroni and cheese then headed to my room for the night.

---------------

"Good morning sunshine the earth says hello." A man said.

"C3PO doesn't agree with your manslaughter, Darth... wait," I pried my eyes open as the man allowed the brightest light ever to grace my presence, "What is this?" I sat up and blocked my eyes.

"Time to get up you have a lot of work to do today." He continued.

"Hunter?"__________

Thanks for reading

Updates will come faster