Sleepover PT. Two

Happy new years guys!
Recap

"I'll do anything just please stop." I said between every laugh.

"Anything?" He stopped and rose an eyebrow.

"Anything." I confirmed with a nod.

"Then kiss me." He suddenly got closer.

Wait... what?

__________________________________________________

"That's not how it should go..."

"Then how should it go?" He rose an eyebrow.

"When two people like each other and know it, they will... kiss." I looked away.

"You don't like me? I thought we connected." He loosened his grip but stayed put. My head snapped back to look at his face and he looked a bit hurt and a little hopeful.

"I- we- it's-." I continued to stutter as he got up and looked away embarrassed.

"I get it." He mumbled. I quickly got up and searched for the right words but he beat me to it. "It's not you it's me... right? I mean I fell for you the moment I saw you and didn't want to be apart from you since. I may not show my affection well but I really really like you and I guess I'm stupid enough to think that you like me too." He rambled on before I took his hand in mine and gave him the warmest smile I have to offer then shook my head.

"I like you. I thought you were the hottest man I had ever laid my eyes on when I first saw you. And I was jealous when I thought you were with Darla."

"And I was jealous when I saw you hugging your cousin. Who looks nothing like you." We smiled.

"But I want to like you for you and get to know you. After all, we've only known each other for a couple weeks and I don't want to ruin that with a kiss too early in the relationship." He nodded.

"I understand." He gently pushed a damp strand of hair behind my ear as I giggled. "What?"

"Y-you have food all over your face." I tried to stifle a laugh.

"Ha ha. So do you." He said sarcastically.

"Wait a sec." I walked over to counter to get my phone. Luckily it was food free. I gestured Hunter to stand next to me and make a funny face as I took a picture of the both of us and uploaded it to Twitter and Snapchat.

This is what you get when try to make pizza with us! #Sleepover

I searched for Hunter on Twitter and tagged him. I don't have many followers because I'm hardly on but I know he does and this moment was too funny for me to not share.

After I placed my phone down the oven dinged. I grabbed my mittens and opened the oven that barred the overpowering smell of anchovies.

"Oh lordy!" I tried to plug my nose to no avail.

"What?"

"Come here and smell our creation." I brought the pizza out and placed it on the counter.

"Oh no, I'm fine... I can smell it from here." He gagged.

"Oh come on Hunter... I made this with my heart." I pouted. He looked at me to make sure I was telling the truth. Normally my pout is unbelievable but seeing as we need to make progress in this relationship, he'll learn that when I pout like this,  I'm telling a lie.