Step One: Laxatives

I'm usually not a morning person but last night I devised a plan. A small evil plan that might just work... wait scratch that. It WILL work. You wanna know why? Well, I'm not gonna tall ya. JK. It involves the one thing a majority of humans hate doing the most, drum roll please............. pooping. Yes, you guessed it. And the word of the day is... Laxatives. Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuun

Last night Hunter texted me and told me to get him a pumpkin spice latte with a blueberry scone from Starbucks while I was making a top secret "get out of jail free" plan and it just so happens that I had laxatives on my night stand (another story for another time) that I never needed for myself. So that's where it all began.

-------------------

Around 2 hours later Hunter texted me that I'm late and that's when the plan was in action. I took the liberty of buying his food and drink and hour ago so it gets cold then I dumped the entire bottle of laxatives into his drink and sprinkled a little on his scone while I was at it. I think he has a meeting today. Ha oh well. Sounds like a personal problem.

Anywho! I then proceeded to park my car and walk into his building.

"Hi, where is Mr. Faye's office?" I asked a youngish lady with dirty blonde hair and gray eyes.

"Do you have an appointment?"

"No, but I have to meet him in his office. My name is Shiloh Tate."

"Oh, you another one of those..." She trailed off under her breath while calling Hunter on the work phone.

If it wasn't for my self-control and my "get out of jail free plan", I would have given her the latte.

"Mr. Faye is on the 3rd floor with the big doors. You won't miss it."

I made my way towards the elevator and punched in the big 3 as the elevator music began.

"Hello? Is it me you're looking for?" The speakers projected.

Yes, I can jam to this music too... I've just learned my lesson and won't.

"I can see it in your eyes! I can see it in your smile! You're all I've ever wanted! And my arms are open wide!" I Belched and swung my legs around seeing how I'm still carrying food.

As soon as the door dinged open I quickly turned around and fixed my hair as best as I could with my wrist and walked out. And to my not so much surprise, the office is about 45 feet away from the elevator with the doors being around 8 feet tall and 4 feet wide. Dark brown wood and a Navy blue frame along with deep green colored walls and crimson colored carpet on the outside of his office.

Immediately when I got to the door I was about to knock until I heard Hunter yell so I put my ear on the door.

"Look Darla, it'll only be for 3 days a week. You're still my number one. Don't worry. Just think of it as a three-day vacation every week."

"But I don't want to be apart from you any longer than I already do." He voice resembling a constipated duck named Bella Thorn.

"Look she'll be here any minute now I'll call you later, okay?" I took a step back from the door right before it flung open and out came a pissed off, tall red head with dark blue eyes.

"What?" She spat at me as she walked passed.

"Talk about no chill huh?" I walked into his office then placed his food and drink on his desk. "Your welcome." I chorused before sitting down on a chair.

"Thanks." He said and took a huge gulp of his drink before setting it down and telling me it's too cold and swiftly sending me to the lounge to heat it up.