Step Three: War

"Great... it decided to snow today." I huffed as I got up and looked out the window then headed for the shower.

After I finished my quick 10-minute shower I got dressed in a red 'Bazinga!' Shirt, brown pants and black converse. I grabbed my phone and slapped on some black nerd glasses then slung my star trek bag over my shoulder and headed downstairs.

"Hey honey, your water is on the counter with a strawberry grain bar. Have fun!" My mom kissed my cheek.

I grabbed the bar and water then fetched my keys and trudged out the door. As soon as I made it out the cold hit me.

"Aw sheeeet." I said and ran carefully towards my car without slipping. Thank the Lord for Hummers. I hopped into the car and plugged in my tunes and was on my way towards Hunter's office.

"I'm a barbie girl in the barbie world, life is plastic it's fantastic~!" 'Classic tunes for a classic lady'.

I snorted unattractively at myself before tuning everything out and focusing on the icy roads.

Annoying AF: Where are you? I have a lot to do today and it's already 10:05.

Shiloh: I'm getting bìtches yo

I texted him as I walked into his building and into the elevator.

No Chill: Really?

Shiloh: Really what?... getting bìtches isn't as easy as you may think. It's actually hard af

I just walked into his office nonchalantly and took a seat on his couch.

No Chill: I'm sure it is.

Shiloh: you wouldn't know the struggle. You can literally have any girl you want. Anywho where are you?

No Chill af: In the bathroom. And what does that mean?

"Did the laxatives really hit you that hard?!" I yelled still looking at my phone.

Shiloh: you can literally have any girl at the flick of your wrist.

Secretly a player: No I can't.

He walked out of his bathroom

"I set up a small desk by the window for you. The paperwork is on the desk. You just need to sort through the papers that have a green check on them then stamp the papers that have nothing." I walked to the the desk with my eyes glued to my phone screen.

Shiloh: okay 1 you're so oblivious. And 2 yes you could. You were the world's hottest guy for 3 consecutive years!

*Stamp pass stamp*

Oblivious af: So... doesn't mean everyone and the mother wants me.

Shiloh: Hunter let's be real. You're a panty dropper.

"And so are you but you won't admit it." He said under his breath.