Step Four: The End?

(Credit to littlesmileslv.com)  

(To the tune of "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star")

"Got my toothpaste, got my brush,
I won't hurry, I won't rush.
Making sure my teeth are clean,
Front and back and in-between,
When I brush for quite a while,
I will have a happy smile."

I sang as I brushed my teeth with my minty fresh arm and hammer breath freshening toothpaste.

As soon as I heard the door bell I washed my mouth out, quietly crept out of the room, then ran downstairs to open the door.

"Oh, my cutie patootie!" My mother yelled as I lost feeling in my arms and cheeks from her hugs.

"H-hey mom." I rubbed my shoulders. "Bub!" I called out to Hunter's dad just before running towards him and practically tackling him to the floor. "It's been too long! You still owe me chips and a poker rematch!"

"I'm here too shy." Said my father.

"Oh, how can I forget about the best father in the world!" I sucked up to him so he'd forget to lecture me about walking alone at night.

"So where's Hunter."

"Sleeping." I pointed upstairs.

"Shiloh... do you know what that means?" He gave me the most mischievous look I have seen on a human face. 

We both ran to the kitchen in search for 'Easy Cheese' or whip cream but he doesn't have any.

"None here," I said.

"We could always use shaving cream." I nodded and bolted upstairs.

I opened the door as quietly as I can. These are the times when I'd like to stop and thank all new doors that don't squeak. I will definitely thank you in my will or my tombstone. I won't forget you bros! I threw up and imaginary peace sign. I should really stop sometimes...

We crept through his room and into the bathroom. I had George keep look out just in case the plan fails, we'll an escape plan.

"Got it," I whispered and walked out of the bathroom. We both silently walked over to Hunter's side and sprayed the shaving cream in the palm of his left hand and grabbed one of his quills from his desk then began tickling his nose.

We were trying so hard not to laugh at the little twitches his face made but George couldn't get enough of it and began laughing a little too loud. Even I didn't think it was that funny. 

Hunter sat straight up and wiped his face with the hand that had shaving cream on it.

"I should've known." He grumbled as he sat up straight. "Can someone grab me a rag, my eyes are starting to burn." George ran into the bathroom.

"Hey, babe." I cooed and sat down at the foot of the bed.

"Hey, Shiloh." He smiled.

"I think my mom is burning- I mean making breakfast downstairs. If you want I can bring some up for you." 

"No, it's fine." He kissed my cheek.

"Ew gross!" I wiped the shaving cream off my face."

"It's just shaving cream." He laughed

"I know but... ew."

  ●____Hunter's P.O.V.____●   

Hours have passed since we had breakfast and the weather outside was only getting colder so my plan was disrupted but I managed to relocate everything at Shiloh's parent's house.