Caught

"Okay, Bond you go in first. I want them to think there is no harm before I come in with my fast karate chopping skills."

"You have got to be kidding me." I mumbled.

"What? I actually went to Japan once and got as far as a Greenbelt." He shrugged feeling badass.

"And when was that?"

"Fifth grade. My mom wanted to visit her sister but we accidentally got stuck there for a year."

"Accidentally?"

"Yes... I think. I'll have to have a long chat with my mother when I get home."

"You still live with your mother?"

"Look not everyone was born with a golden spoon." I held my hands up as we got to the door.

I opened the door and left him outside. 

"So you've decided to come in here anyway... Smart boy. Too bad I've already seen your accomplice outside..." Her Jersey accent was as thick as they come."So come out!" She called for Comstock as he opened the door to the arcade.

"Oh well isn't it our dear friend Steve Lucky Comstock." she said, spitting out his middle name. "Not so lucky after everything that's happened now are we?"

"Not now Justine." He pointed his gun at her. "Where's the girl."

"Where's my brother?" She tossed the knife in her hand as if it were a baton.

"Justine! I'm not in the mood to mess around."

"Mess around?" She gritted.

I decided to scope the area because I doubt we'll get anywhere in the next hour.

"Is that what you call it now? Messing around! We used to have so much fun together as kids... All of us! But you think we were just... messing around?" I heard a faint scream from the door at the end of the end of the hall. 

"Help! Is anyone there!" I heard just as I opened the door.

"Help me P-please!" A teen with long blonde hair and dull gray eyes pleaded. Right next to her was a sleeping Shiloh.

"Of course." I said just as a gunshot went off. "Shit." 

I began untying the ropes one the girl but just as she was getting up an alarm went off and Shiloh woke up. 

"Hey, babe. I'm gonna need you to not fuss so much." I began untying her arms. "Hey, can you help me." I asked just as I turned to look at the other girl but she was gone. I unleashed her hands then she got started on her feet while I untied the rope in her mouth.

"Hey." She breathed as she ran into my arms. "The woman's here. The other guy left with his gang to the Honda Center."

"Shit... That's where Troy is." I mumbled. "C'mon, let's go!" I carried her on my back as I tried to escape from the woman's line of sight.

Bang! Another gunshot...

The woman, Justine, screamed in pain as she fell to the floor.

Bang! And another.

"Steve!" I ran down the hall to see his hand was holding his shoulder and Justine was curled into a ball on the floor, dead.

"It's fine kid. It's only a scrape."

"Steve, everyone went to the Honda Center."

"Alright. I'll drop you two off at the hotel and I'll leave to the Honda center."

"No I can't, My best friend is at the Honda Center. They'll be outnumbered."

"There's already backup traveling with them."

"Yet you're still going?" I said. "C'mon, we don't have time." I said before he could reply then ran off towards the car.

As soon as we arrived at the Honda Center there were already helicopters flying in the air and police men searching the inside and outside of the building.

"Hey, where's the kid?" Comstock asked Detective Carter.

"In the car." She pointed.

"We found the girl and the man's accomplice is dead." Comstock said before dismissing us to got to Troy.

We opened the back door of the cop car just as Troy shot out and fell to the floor.

"Oh thank god! They locked me in there because they didn't want me to interfere with their "work". How annoying." He said then took a look at Shiloh.

"You're back." He hugged her for a little too long.

"I'm back." She coughed.

"Man, you have a serious fever. Here take this." Said Troy as he gave her his blanket.

"Yeah, the room they kept her in was freezing."

"Why didn't you stay at the hotel and wait for me to come back?"

"Because-"

"He loves you!" Shiloh teased.

"Awwwwwwww!" Troy practically yelled. "How sweet!"

"Oh shut up. I just saw a dead body today, I didn't want to see yours."

"Das Cute!" Troy attempted to pinch his cheeks.

"Oh shut up would you!" I laughed.

"Hey!" Comstock butted in, "I just called for an ambulance. They'll be here shortly to take you away. I suggest you two go with her and leave this to the professionals." He said then left.

"Agreed, I'm pretty tired myself," Troy said. We decided to rest in the car for the time being until the ambulance took us to the hospital.

~

  ●____Shiloh's P.O.V.____●  

"Alright, Mrs..." The Doctor trailed off. I opened m mouth to say something but Hunter beat me to it.

"Mrs. Bond." Hunter interfered as he kept his eyes on the Doctor.

"Well, Mrs. Bond, I'll just prescribe you will cold medicine and ointment for your cuts and bruises then you'll be free to go." He smiled then left.

"What was that for? I could've answered for myself." I got defensive for no real reason.

"Don't waste your breath. You still need to recover." He calmly said as he held me from behind.

"Fine."

"Hey, Shiloh, how'd you end up outside anyway?" Asked Troy.

"Your little girlfriend locked me out of the room and I was cold and hungry so I went to go eat. After I was done... well, the rest is history."

"Really! She did that to you?" I nodded.

"But I was also careless for going outside at night. So, right now, she's the least of my worries." I shrugged.

"I thought she was nice..."

"No way. She was even checking out hot stuff right here." I pointed to a passed out Hunter. Lord knows how he can fall asleep so fast.

"How long has he been up?" I asked.

"Over 12 hours." Said Troy. I feel like a great burden to such a great man that probably secretly proposed when he said Mrs. Bond... but I don't know. I'm just crazy.