Storms and Homes

Sorry for not updating sooner. I had left to Disneyland on Saturday for my younger sister's, Mom and older sister's birthday all on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. And I couldn't connect there.

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

《¤》《¤》《¤》《¤》《¤》《¤》《¤》《¤》

"You bitch!" Darla pointed at me with mascara running down her face and a faint smell of poop coming from her.

"Oof! You smell!" I plugged my nose. "What the fuck happened to you?"

"Don't play dumb!" Her screech resembling a hyena.

"I don't even know what you're talking about." I looked up to Hunter to see him shrugging... that little twot. "What makes you think I did... whatever you seem to be mad about?"

A smirk played on her lips as she shifted her balance to her right side and placed her hands on her hips. "Watch yourself." She gave me a quick up and down then walked off, swaying her almost nonexistent hips from side to side.

"I mean I guess," I mumbled then playfully slapped Hunter's arm.

"What was that for?" He acted hurt while grabbing his arm.

I mustered up the dirtiest look I can give him then stormed off into his office, closing the doors behind me.

"That was funny." Hunter smiled as he walked back into the office and closed the door behind him.

"Yeah, because you're not her target." I mumbled while shuffling the papers around my desk.

"What?"

"You're an ass."

He shrugged, "all I did was supply and you demanded. Plus," He rose his index finger up in the air, "she can't do anything to ruin our, quote on quote "relationship" because we are Facebook official." I nodded my head

That was cute.

"Wait... what?"

"What do you mean, what?"

"Facebook official?"

"Oh yes, I heard you have to make your relationships Facebook official."

"From where?"

"Some teen gossip magazine. I thought I'd read it to understand you... women a little bit more when I met you."

I stood there appalled at what he said. How weird is it to be told that a guy who would never read a teen gossip magazine in his life, decided to pick one up one day and sort of take notes on it.

"Hello. You there shy?" His words took me out of my trance.

"Oh! Yeah, sorry." I blushed and looked down.

"As I was saying, we'll be going to Disneyland tomorrow, I heard girls like that place... the uh magazine said that." He scratched the back of his neck and mumbled the last part.

I chuckled. "You're really taking advice from a teen magazine? You're funny. Why don't you just ask?"

"I uh..." He trailed off.

"Do you at least have any non-business clothes?"

"I have sweat pants?"

I chuckled again. "What time do you leave work?"

"Around 7."

"Geezus. We're leaving at 4."

"Why?"