Cute

Is it just me or am I unrecognizable with makeup on? I mean, I'm pretty sure Darla would have recognized me at the party tonight. After all, she did see me at Hunter's office not too long ago.

I shrug as I pull out my phone to play Dude Perfect's game. I seem to never be able to pass this stupid level. I mean, does Dude Perfect even play their own game?

I throw my phone down onto my bed in frustration and throw my short hair into a ponytail. I walk to the book on my desk and begin to draw.

After 10 minutes of redrawing the lines and drawing them back again, I sigh in satisfaction... who said 'Connect The numbers' would be easy.

"I like Deez nutz and I can't deny." My phone rung as I laughed and picked it up.

Sexy Beast: She just texted me, 'Your girlfriend is a whore' XD

Shiloh: Ha what did you tell her?

Sexy Beast: I told her, 'if she's a whore then that makes you the queen whores... your mom'

Shiloh: lol nice comeback genius ;)

I snorted and put my phone down then got dressed into my lord of the rings pajamas and plopped back down on my bed then picked my phone back up.

Sexy Beast: I'm the best, you know it.

Sexy Beast: Shiloh?

Sexy Beast: Fine... your the best

Shiloh: you're

Sexy Beast: really? Just because apple decided not to auto correct my flaws you have to come patrolling in with that huge Grammer police badge.

Shiloh: *Really lol jk... at least you're cute.

Wait...

Sexy Beast: I'm cute? ;)

Shiloh: No you're... good looking

Sexy Beast: nope I'm cute period

Shiloh: really? Goodnight I'm tired see ya later

Annoying AF: night shy! :)

I put my phone on the stand to charge and tucked myself into bed then turned the TV onto The Big Bang theory and fell to sleep for the night

●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●

"What will it take for me to go back in time and change my plan??? I mean I need something more effective. This chick needs to back off my man." I said to Nelly.

"Well, maybe you can figure out her weaknesses." She said.

"You think? Sounds like a good idea." I shrugged.

"Yeah I heard she's allergic to oil. Maybe you can make a salad with oil and vinegar dressing then sprinkle some of that laxative spice on top and declare war." She smirked.

"Oh, my gosh you're a pure genius!" I said giving her a fist bump.

"Shiloh! Shy! Hellooooooooo!" Her lips were moving at a different pace than her voice until my world was shaken and I jolted awake.

"Wha-!" I said with my hair in my face.

"Your gonna be late for work!" My mom pulled the covers off of my body and left the room for me to die in the cold.

"Great... it decided to snow today." I huffed as I got up and looked out the window then headed for the shower.

Today is gonna be a new day!... I hope.

☆⊙☆⊙☆⊙☆⊙☆⊙☆⊙☆⊙☆⊙☆

Sorry for the slow updates and the short a$$ chapter... I'm really sorry :(

School is tiring not to mention senior stuff going on and Marching Band/Winter Guard drama. :/

I am going to set my foot down and try to update any day that I could. I'll even take in requests for story ideas if you want :)

I really do appreciate the feedback that you guys give me so thank you for being an awesome audience I will try to live up to your expectations with a few twists and turns here and there and let loose a little. :D

QOTD:
Who's gonna go see Star Wars next week?