Danielle... you ho

I was never fond of annoying voices but I was always able to withstand them because I travel a lot and learn that some things aren't worth arguing over but in this case, this dumb fool needs to be slapped across his head until his senses come back to life. Not to get violent but putting me in the same room as Danielle isn't the brightest idea Hunter has ever had. He literally expects me to "get along" for 5 days... 5 DAYS! This boy literally has the nerve. But ya know, silent treatments are pretty cool too.

I walked over to the speaker and unplugged Danielle's iPod then put my phone in to listen to the Black Eyed Peas but before I could even get close to my music app Danielle was already complaining.

"What the shit! I clearly had my music playing and you clearly didn't even ask to put your music on! Turn my music back on!" She screamed as she stomped into the living room in her bathrobe and a spa mask on.

"Uh no. It was putting me to sleep and I'd rather not fall asleep at 5 p.m. no thanks, I'm good." I said clicking on 'Boom Boom Pow'. Danielle marched over and turned the speaker off.

"Well, I'd rather not listen to your crappy choice for music." She smirked.

"Then just put your earphones in." She scoffed in response and plugged her iPod back in.

"Obviously I can't do that." She made circles with her finger around her face. "But you wouldn't know that."

"That doesn't make any sense but whatever. Do what you want." I threw my hands up and grabbed my phone then walked out the door. Time to explore!

◇◇◇◇

After two hours of just walking through every level and waving or making faces at every camera I could find, I decided to just relax by the pool and take in the moonlight. But of course to my luck, Danielle and Troy were there in the jacuzzi being all lovey dove and shit. I swear, where is Hunter when I need him. Oh wait I forgot, I've been giving him and Troy the silent treatment for approximately... 5ish hours.

"Hi, could I get a shot of the strongest drink you have?" The bartender nodded then proceeded to get me my drink and set it in front of me. "Suhweet. " I said then downed the drink. "Two more please."

There really isn't a reason to drink today but I didn't just want to sit at the bar for no apparent reason and I didn't want any "fancy" or fruity drinks. Thank god for being a heavyweight though. I'm barely tipsy after three shots!

"Come here often?" A familiar husky voice said to my right. I proceeded to make eye contact with Hunter until he said something. "So how's Danielle treating you?" I scoffed and got off the seat a little to quickly and almost fell if Hunter wasn't there to catch me. "Shiloh you're drunk."

"How does it feel to be Captain Obvious?" I tried my best not to slur my words but failed miserably at the end.

"Shiloh-" I put my finger up to his mouth then pretended to zip my mouth, lock it, the drop kick the imaginary key into the jacuzzi where it failed to hit the couple but didn't fail to blow up in their faces. Hehehe marvelous! "Hello! Earth to Shiloh." Hunter snapped his fingers in front of my face as I swatted them away.

"I'm not talking to you." I crossed my arms then walked in the opposite direction.

"Shiloh c'mon, it wasn't my idea. It was Troy's."

"But you went along with it."

"Yeah, because Troy doesn't like Danielle." He whispered the Las bit.