chapter II : Wide

I never knew I was a supernatural. until only moments ago, upon meeting Lydia, a senior that happens to attend my school.
"is everything okay?"
Lydia asked me out of no where, I must have looked to some degree agitated or upset.
"yes I'm fine."
my heart began skipping beats and my thoughts jumbled and I
couldn't breathe. the screaming came again.
"what's your name?"
she asked me with a soft tone
"serafina."
"I can help you serafina; can I call you sera for short?"
"you can, but how can you 'help' me? I promise you there's nothing wrong."
"you can promise me all you want, I can tell what you are."
"what i am?"
I was distraught by what she was saying, what am I? am I different?
"oh. you really don't know what you are do you?"
"what am I?"
"oh no."
"what am I!"
I was now very angered and I wanted to know what she was accusing me of being, but her wide eyes just stared. Lydia had eyes like mine, I had wide eyes like hers.
"come with me."
"why?"
"please just do, I can't explain anything to you unless you come with me."
I was now scared, but I did not refuse to follow her to who knows where. she brought me to a male, a guy.
"hey Lydia, make a new friend?"
A nervous laugh followed his comment.
"scott—" she looked at me nervously then whispered to Scott loudly, but not loud enough for me to make the words out.
"nothing."
he replied curiously.
"what's your name?"
"serafina."
"well lyd, she definitely one of us."
"one of you?"
curiosity now ate at me as if I had a ravenous wolf inside of me.
"how do we tell her?"
Scott stared at Lydia awaiting her response. it was almost like I wasn't even there.
"get stiles" Scott finally said,"he'll know what to do."

all these names I've been hearing are so familiar, yet so strange. why do I recognize them? why do I recognize these people? such a town beacon hills is, so strange and mysterious.