(vmin) clean

Cold white tiles shone with a tint of yellow from the sun as a small groan was heard from the large bed above. Under the covers that were once black but now a grey lay jimin and tae cuddled in the middle , upon opening his eyes the first word out of taes mouth rang through the room " fuck ".

Gun shots rang loudly from the tv and jimin cussed at how badly he was losing to the zombies. " jim its not that hard, its just the last of us" taehyung chuckled lightly earning a smack from jimin. " then you try playing asshole, i have to clean anyway. " jimin threw the remote at tae and sulked to his room. Turning off the play station tae joined jimin to clean and saw that he was just laying on his bed. " jim are you okay?, here let me help you up" v reached out his hand and was pulled on top of the pouty jimin. Chim chim smirks and grinds up to taes groin, a loud unexpected moan leaves his mouth and all of a sudden he turns red. He tried to climb off of jimin but was pinned down so jimin was now on top. " tae , youre my best friend and i dont want to ruin that but i think its time i told you, im gay , and im gay for you, let me claim you make you mine" jimin breathed and tae sat stunned, out of words. Jimin reached down and grabbed the rim of taes tshirt and before he had a chance to decline jimins tongue was touching every curve and crevice down to his pants. Jimin pulled down to tight black jeans with his teeth and teased around the base of taes dripping cock. Then liking the tip tae squealed almost saying wait but when jimin asked him what he said he spoke just fuck me already. Jimin lined up with tae and in one swift move he pushed into the small hole making tae cry in pleasure , " slips in so easy, looks like our little tae is quite the little ho himself" " oh, mm, yeah, im such a ho jimin, esecially for you, oh fuck, you have no idea how long ive been waiting for this" " cum for me slut" white liquid spurted from tae who was cursing like a salior.