reader x v

You were laying on the floor groaning when you heard a knock on the door. Instead of getting up you just yelled at the door " who is it" there was no answer and the door opened a crack. Scared you got up and slowly looked threw the crack,you started to walk away when the door opened wide and you felt someone's hands on your waist. surprise he whispered into your ear causing you to turn around. " what the fuck taehyung I thought you were a fucking creep" you screamed and hugged you're friend tightly. It had been so long and you missed him. " wanna go to a movie" he asked chuckling. You just nodded cutely and put your coat and shoes on.

TIME SKIP_____

The movie was half way through now and you were laughing your ass of while tae sat that terrified. He had taken you to see a scary movie which you found entertaining because you loved comedies I mean scary movies. The movie ended and you leaned to v and kissed his cheek to snap him out of his horrifying thoughts. He blushed and you walked out of the theater.
TIME SKIP___
You got back to the apartment and decided to order pizza and invite over some friends. The door bell rang and they piled in with the pizza boy behind them. You paid for the pizza and walked to your friends. After a while y'all decided on a game ( strip quiza ) the rules of the game was there were people in a circle and you spin a bottle who ever the bottle lands on has to ask a questions such as " when is my birthday" or " at what age did I loose my virginity " if you get the question wrong you have to remove an article of clothing. So up first was your best friend " when was my last hookup" she asked smirking " oh oh last week at so and sos wedding bathroom with what's his name" you blurted. She chuckled and nodded.

Time skip
It was towards the end of the game and almost everyone was in there underwear so y'all decided to quit. You played a couple of games before you landed on 7 minutes in heaven. You nervously spun the bottle and it landed on your childhood friend taehyung. You blushed and stood following him into the room. He closed the door and locked it cornering you against the wall. He placed his lips on yours gliding his hands down your exposed hips you moaned out as you both made your way to the bed. He pushed you down and stood in between your legs " _____ you have no idea how long I've been waiting to do this " he whispered huskily. He got on the bed and kissed you passionately while he unbuckled your bra leaving you in only your underwear. He attacked your right boob as his hand made its way to your v. He moved to your other breast teasingly rubbing your clit through your damp underwear. He pulled away from your breast but continued his downstairs action until finally you moaned it " god damn it tae... Just fuck me all ready" he smirked. " that's all you have to say sugar" he chuckled and slid your panties to your ankles and removed his boxers positioning at your entrance before ramming into you. You screamed out in pain soon becoming a moan of pleasure. He slowly began moving inside of you making you beg for more " faster... Fuck...tae....faster" he smirked and sped up making you moan out his name so loud you could hear the neighbors dogs barking. Your walls tightened and after a few more thrusts you both realeased. He pulled out and kissed your cheek before you got dressed you started the get up when you fell you pouted and looked at taehyung " I can't feel my legs " you complained. He chuckled and dressed carrying you out of the room bridal style " I love you" you whispered into his neck nussling closer " I love you too" he whispered back and set you on the couch sitting next to you. The two of you just sat there cuddling while your friends kept playing more games.
:-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ Hope you guys liked I'm kinda tired right now so it's not ReAlly good. I see votes on my story but no requests so please do that. Oh btw in the smut when you see me using y'all that is because I'm from Texas and I'm sorry if it bothers you I don't have an accent or wear overalls but I just say it that way. K I'm gonna shut up now saranghae you guys.