jihope drunken love

It was the night of the party and jimin was waisted and so was jhope. It was just supposed to be a couple shots and well they got a bit out of hand. Everyone had left and jhope was now doing body shots of a shirtless jimin. Jhope spilled they voka on jimin and began to lick it off his abs jimin moaned and lifted his hips turning jhope on. Jhope undid jimins pants and stripped him naked. Jhope them took his hand and began to rub jimins length jimin moaned out jhopes name. Gaining strenth jimin got off the counter and stripped the waisted jhope bending him over the counter he slowly enterted jhope with his wet fingers making room for what was coming next. Everytime jhope moaned jimin made him take a shot. He was aloud to moan once jimin had entered him but not before. Jimin pulled out his finger and slowly slid his dick into jhope going deeper and deeper jhope moaned and arched his hips jimin went fasrer causing jhope to loose breath jimin chuckled and picked up speed. Jhope felt jimin tighten and he knew he gojng to cum. Jimin pulled out of hoseok and he got on his knees cupping his mouth over jimins dick soon jimin cummed as jhope swallowed and they walked to the bedroom to cuddle. Achohol can take you any where.