i want your bite ( yoonmin)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was one of the very rare days that bts got a break and jimin and yoongi were in the dorm alone. Yoongi was in his room listening to music while jimin searched the room frantically for his phone charger idems flying everywhere. He walked into yoongis room ans ripped out his earbuds. "WTH JIMIN" yoongi yelled glaring at the younger. "Sorry hyung, i cant find my charger and my phone is about to die" jimin said looking shyly at the ground. Yoongis fave softened as he laughed." dork" yoongi whispered and pulled him close to kiss him on the forhead "its in the bathroom babe" he giggled. Jimin blushed and walked into yoongis bathroom and saw his charger sitting on the sink, he grabbed it but before leaving he looked to the left of the sink. Where he spotted a vibrater and a cock ring. His eyes widened as he quickly left the bathroom. Yoongi peered up to see the look of shock on jimins face, he walked into the bathroom and his face too droped. He had forgotten to put that away and now there was no excuse. "Jimin,its not what it looks like" yoongi defended voice shaky. Jimin stalked closer "sure,sure cause theyre plenty of reasons to have sex toys in your bathroom and it not mean sex" jimin smirked. " theres no escape yoongi,youre in deep now" jimin pulled yoongi in for a heated kiss. He then grabbed yoongis phone and went through his music and found the song i want your bite."yoongis been a bad boy" jimin teased and played the song. He then pushed yoongi on the bed and climbed onto him. Jimin mumbled the lyrics as he began grind on yoongis clothed dick. Yoongi bit his lip trying not to moan but jimin whispered " moan for me you slut,let all the members know what you do to your self at night." yoon f i nodded slowly and began to trail his fingers on the bottom of jimins shirt. Jimin chuckled and ripped it off along with yoongis shirt. He bent down and licked the poor boys abs to tease while playing with his belt. Yoongi suddenly rammed his hips up and into jimin causing a suprised moan to escape his lips. He stared down at the impatient yoongi and undid his pants sliding them off with his boxers. Yoongis hard on cock sprung up crying for attention, jimin curled his little fingers around yoongis length and began to move them painfully slow. Yoongi moaned and pulled at jimins hair begging him for more.jimins fingers stopped and his mouth replaced them. Yoongi pushed his head down causing jimin to deep throat yoongi. Jimin bobbed up and down until yoongi was about to cum,he then slid on the cock ring and turned the vibrator on high. He placed it at yoongis ass and slowly pressed in causing yoongi to arch his back and whisper a small "fuck". Jimin pulled the vinrator in and out until yoongi was begging to cum. He pulled the vibrator out and began to remove his pants and boxers. Without warning or preroration he slamed into yoongi " DaDdY .... I mean JiMiN" yoongi moaned and jimin rammed in again " you kinky piece of shit" jimin mumbed and one again thrusted into yoongi. The boy was a moaning mess beneath him and felt like his body was gonna expload cause he couldnt cum,but thats when jimin pulled out,getting on his knees and slowly removing the cock ring,quickly covering the top of yoongis dick with his mouth. Yoongi cummed letting out a sigh as jimin swallowed and smiled up at yoongi. "I love you yoongi pabo" "and saranghae jiminie pabo"
''''''''"""""""""""""""
What do you think of jimin being on top. Different right