Choke me (yoonseok)

*if you need a disclaimer this late In the game you've been drinking dumb bitch juice. 

" give me the remote dumbass!!" Yoongi screamed at the half smirking Hoseok who sat at the opposite end of the white couch. He smiled and loudly sang along to summer loving from grease " not a chance kiddo " yoongi scowled and moved closer to hoseok " this is rom-com trash and I'm trying to watch deadpool just change it you fool" hoseok frowned and changed it. " fine, well if we can't watch grease since the others aren't here I'm going to buy liquor I'll be back" with that he grabbed his keys and left to the corner store. 10 minutes later and he got back with 2 bottles of bourbon and a bag of jalapeño cheetos. He sat to watch dead pool and began drinking he offered the other bottle to yoongi . After deadpool was over hoseok wanted to change it back over to grease but yoongi still said no, he lunged across the couch for the remote and sat on yoongi reaching for it, in an attempt to get him off of him he rapped his hand around his neck and pushed his head back. Hoseok left out a loud unintentional moan and then immediately covered his mouth and crawled off of yoongi's lap. Yoongi sat stunned with his mouth wide open . " shit man, you know I didn't mean to do that , I um I didn't know. I - I Hoseok do you like guys?" Hoseok looked at him doe eyed and only responded with " please don't hate me for this." He leaned in and tackled yoongis lips while pulling on his hair this time causing yoongi to Moan. " I - I want you yoongi. Please choke me. Please take me " yoongi looks at the boy on his lap takes another swig of the borbon and then says in the deepest voice he could muster " tonight your mine, you don't know what you've gotten into " he carried Hoseok to the bedroom and rid him of his shirt  he held tightly on his neck as he began trailing his tongue down the small creases In his 4 pack. Hoseok moaned in more of a gasp and bucked his hips. He pulled down his pants " you want to be chocked princess? My hand isn't all I've got " Hoseok quivered and took yoongi in his mouth , he swirled his tongue around the tip before bobbing his head on all he could fit into his mouth. He gagged as it hit the back of  his throat but moaned so hard the vibration sent yoongi over. He came in Hoseoks mouth and he swallowed while looking at yoongi and licking his lips. Hoseok pulled down his pants and stuck a figure in his hole pulsing it in and out . Yoongi pulled it and and smacked In hand. Yoongi moaned as Hoseok grabbed his hair he stuck two fingers in Hoseok hole slamming them in and out before adding a third  . He pulls his hand out and whispers to Hoseok In jagged breath " i hope you didn't plan on walking tomorrow " he slams hard into him wrapping both hands around his neck. In and out In and out Hoseok was a screaming mess gasping for air. He picked up his legs for better access and just went harder and faster. Hoseok was crying from pure bliss and yoongi came inside him and Hoseok shot ropes onto yoongis face. Yoongi licked the off and pulled out. He licked hoseoks cum off his chest and laid down next to him. " grease Is fucking gay." Hoseok laughed so hard he snorted at that.