yoonmin

WARNING THIS ONE SHOT CONTAINS PEOPLE BEING TIED TO BEDS AND OTHER WELL ODD STUFF OK YOU BEEN. WARNED ENJOY MY SICK FRIENDS
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin tapped on yoongi' s shoulder distracting him from his work. Yoongi turned and glared at jimin. " jimmine you know what happends when you disturb my work right?" asked yoongi now smirking at jimin. Jimin knew what was coming next. " go to the bedroom jimmine i will be there a bit to teach you a lesson " yoongi said seductively licking his lips. Jimin obeyed and waited for yoongi. Even though it was fucking twisted jimin enjoyed the things yoongi did to him but would never tell. Soon yoongi came into the room telling jimin to strip jimin did and waited for the next order. " sit on the bed ass up hands on the head board" yoongi ordered god he was sexy jimin thought as he followed orders. Yoongi removed his leather belt and tied jimins hands to the headboard as he leaned down to whisper something in jimin' s ear. " beg for it jimmine you know you want to babe " yoongi whispered combing jimins soft red hair between his fingers. " please fuck me yoongi fuck me hard babe insert me with your cock make me feel good " yoongi laughed at how desperate his little jimimine was. He smacked jimins as til it was red he then held two fingers i. Fornt of jimin " suck " yoongi demanded jimin nodded and sucked his pale fingers. Yoongi then inserted his wet fingers into jimins ass preparing him. Next thing jimin knew yoongi's hard cock was pressing into him as yoongi started to thrust jimin moaned loudly making yoongi pick up speed every time jimin moaned yoongi would go faster and deeper. Yoongi began to rub jimins dick causing him to moan yoongi picked up speed soon they both comed and yoongi untied jimin. He turned jimin over and licked the pretty boy clean and lie next to him wraping his arms around him " i dont do this to torture you i do it because for some sick reason you enjoy it and well i do to but i want you to know that well .......... I. Love. You jimmine. " jimin teared up and kissed his boyfriend " i love you to min suga " jimin said they both chucked and layed in each others arms.