namjin

It was Saturday night and all the boys were in their dorms. Each dorm had 2 people to it so you had namjin,yoonmin,vkook,and hoseok & wonho. In the namjin dorm it was. Like every other day, jin was cooking and namjoon was on the couch in his boxers watching spongebob and eating cereal. " im gonna take a shower,wanna join??" namjoon joked winking at jin. As much as jin wanted to say yes he new it was all a joke and politely declined while continuing to chop vegetables. After namjoon got out of the shower he wrapped a towel around his waist and exited the bathroom, walking to the kitchen. When he entered the kitchen after getting a snack he slowly stalked closer to jin and backhugged him. "Watcha makin" he asked causing jins breath to hitch " k-kimchi i-it will be ready i-in a second " jin stuttered. Namjoon leaned down, jin feeling his warm breathe in the crook of his neck he then began to place kisses on jins neck. " you know i cant" jin whispered. " but its the weekend " namjoon pouted. Although it was a surprise to find out, namjoon knew that jin was a virgin and that he shouldnt push it, but he wanted so badly just for jin to kiss him. Jin put down his knife and turned around laying his hands losely around around namjoons neck. He licked his lips and sighed " one kiss then i have to go back to cooking" he whispered almost soft enough namjoon couldnt hear it but he did, namjoon smiled widely and moved in connecting their lips. Their lips danced together in a beautiful way like a never ending waltz. Jin had been longing for this feeling for god knows how long and he for some reason couldnt stop cause now he was in deep, he needed more. Jin whimpered and curled his fingers on the edge of namjoons towel, namjoon widened his eyes " are y..you s.s..sure" he stuttered. Jin looked at him through hooded eyes and led him to the bed room ripping off namjoons towel and crawling on the bed. " punish me master for ive been a very bad boy" jin batted his eyelashes and smirked looking at a nervous namjoon. Namjoon stalked closer to the boy on the bed and roughly pushed him down on the bed " tsk tsk tsk you will regret that very very soon baby boy" namjoon growled and traced his fingers lightly down jins toned chest before ripping his shirt off and dragging his tongue down each and every crease and crevice until he got to jins waist line, jin already had a large tent in his shorts and was hitching his breath every time namjoon got close to it. Namjoon pulled down jins shorts and boxers and disgarded them to the floor, he lighty traced jins erection with his finger and cocked his head to look at jin while he whispered " youve done wrong jinnie now im gonna have to punish you, my dick pounding your tight virgin ass so hard you cant walk, what a lovely sight to see" he stopped tracing and moved up attaching his teeth and tongue to the crook of jins neck, he then slowly grinded against the boy causing him to whimper out light moans and strings of curses. He began to massage jins crotch painfully slow with his right hand while the fingers on his left hand traced the outline of jin puckering hole. Just as jin was about to cum namjoon moved his hands and stood up, jin whined at the loss of contact but had no complaints when namjoon kneeled down sticking  a finger slowly into  his ass, jin shook beneath namjoon and grabbed onto the blonde boys tosseled hair yanking it harshly when he started pumping his finger in and out. He added another finger and curled them hitting a spot the boy had only heard about in stories he bit his lips trying not to scream because his friends lived next door, " moan for me baby boy , let them know whos you are" namjoon growled sending jin over the edge, he cummed and screamed as loud as he could " fuck namjoon......i need you inside of me, i dont care if im a virgin i cant f..fucking.....t....take....t...this" namjoon smirked and removed his fingers " dont you mean....master" he teased moving between jins legs. He placed his dick at his intrance and rammed into him without warning " MA....MASTER" jin screamed. Namjoon moved in and out at a pace fast enough to power a fucking wind mill and it drove both him and jin completely over the edge. With each thrust pounding into jin he thought he was going to explode and so he did with one more thrust both of them hit their climax, jin for the second time. Namjoon pulled out and lay down next to jin pulling a towel to wipe them down. He pulled the blanket over them and kissed jin on the forehead " MINE" he said in a childish tone showing his eye smile. " yours" jin whispered and curled up next to him.
************************************************
I know its bad, sorry. I was thinking maybe i would get to know you guys so if you want to my kik is powerful_biatch99. P.s jin couldnt walk the next day and boi did his friends know why. ;)

Stay slutty,
STAR