taegi

Yoongi's pov
" taehyung where the fuck did you put my ear buds" I screamed marching to his room. I threw the door open regretting the second I did. V was a  moaning mess. When I came to get my ear buds I did not expect to see inoccent tae tae sprawled out on his bed pumping his dick moaning my name! I stood there in shock and after a few moments he noticed me, squealed , and covered his body with a blanket. " ah- yoongi hyung.....what..are..you doing..h..ere " He asked voice shaking. " I just came to get my ear buds but that plan changed " I said inching closer
No ones p.o.v
Yoongi inched closer making taehyung gulp. Yoongi didn't know what came over him but he wasn't going to stop. Once he got to bed he pulled off the blanket a got on top of him. " tsk tsk tsk tae tae tae you've been bad now I must punish you" he said in a husky voice. He then slid his long fingers down the damn fine abs that were taehyungs tae had been waiting for this for so long. Yoongi moved his head down to taes dick and licked the top teasingly causing tae to wince. Then as slow as he could he enveloped tae in his mouth and began slowly bobbing up and down. The small whimpers coming from taehyung was like music to yoongi's ears. Tae couldn't take it anymore and finally yelled out " YOONGI I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DONT SPEED UP IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU"yoongi chuckled he knew all the other members were in the dorm but they didn't care if they could hear them. Yoongi went faster and taehyung tangled his hands in that luscious green hair that He loved so much. Tae couldn't hold it in anymore and cummed in yoongi's mouth which yoongi swallowed. He got up and made his way to taehyungs mouth kissing him passionately tae being able to taste himself on yoongi's lips. He then leaned to whisper in taes ear " now this might hurt but trust me it with get better." he then kissed his cheek and stuck his fingers in front of tae " suck" yoongi commanded taehyung obeyed. He put his fingers in his mouth and began sucking coating them with his saliva. Yoongi removed his fingers and moved down to taehyungs ass sticking one digit in. Taehyung screamed and arched his back telling yoongi to move. Yoongi pushed his finger in and out and in and out yoongi added another finger and then another pumping them in and out of the small hole. He kept this going until the moment the screamed out " oh fuck... Yoongi...right there" then yoongi pulled his fingers out and tae whimpered but knew yoongi did it to punish him. Yoongi removed his clothes and positioned himself tae staring at his god given body. Yoongi noticed the boy and chuckled ramming into him. Taehyung screamed and once again arched his back ready for yoongi to move. Yoongi was gonna go slow but because of his sexual frustration he didn't. He almost pulled out and quickly slammed back in taehyung moaned and bucked his hips moving them in rythme with yoongi's thrusts. Tae never wanted this to end but soon enough it did and yoongi came inside him. Yoongi pulled out and layed next to taehyung " saranghae  baby" yoongi whispered and snuggled close. " saranghae pabo " tae said thinking about what yoongi just said and how he called him baby.