hit me harder

WARNINGS:👎
This segment involves incest so if that makes you uncomfortable dont read this. P.s why the hell are there warnings on smut its litterally all sex? K bye, enjoy;)
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
It was saturday and jungkook sat at his desk studying, his brother hated that he studied all the time instead of doing something outgoing in fun. It was jungkooks birthday and his brother wanted to do something for him.

Jungkooks Pov
I was sat at my desk when i heart faint footsteps behind me, i turned around to be met with my brothers sorrowed face. " whats wrong tae" i ask softly as he sits down on my bed " im going out with some friends, do you by chance wanna come ?" he asked looking at me with hopeful eyes. I shook my head and answered in a small tone " finals are next week, i cant fail. Mianhae" he nodded and walked off. I closed my door and took my phone over to my bed, spreading my legs for the sinful activity about to take place. I clicked on youtube and typed the video adress, guilt grew with in me but soon it was over taken by the feeling of pleasure coursing through my body i wish these were taehyungs hands and not mine. But that was wrong on so many levels not only was the boy straight he was my fucking brother.
.
.
.
.
It was 12:00pm and taehyung had just gotten back and it was time for cake and presents, though i was a little old for this my parents insisted. My family sang my birthday song but i was only listening to taehyungs voice oh how i wanted him so bad. They finished and i blew out my candles. We ate cake and i opened presents then returned to my room. I was listening to irresistable by fall out boy when i heard a faint knocking on the door. I peeled away the ear buds and opened the door to be face with the one and only taehyung. I invited him in and we went to sit on my bed. " i got you something" he smiled nervously. My eyes lit up" what is it? " i asked excited. " you'll see" he replied before going into the bathroom in my room and leaving me confused. He walked out and my eyes widened, pale pink stalkings with a white cat on them circled the boys tan thighs and went down into patten black leather heels, a gray ruffly miny skirt sat placed on the sinful hips of the elder, suspenders was the only thing covering the boys torso and his washboard abs were viable for the sight of the young boy, but the most breath taken was the silver moon chocker that sat placed in the middle of his neck. Jungkook gulped earning a low chuckle from the older boy. Taehyung moved jungkook to where he was straddling him and leaned into his ear " so, kookie what do you want for your b-day ?" he whispered making jungkook shiver but also smirk " the only thing ive ever wanted from you,sex" taehyung was surprised at the boys confidence but decided to have fun. " beg for it" he told the younger boy smirking. " fuck my tight virgin hole so hard that i cant walk, make me mewl like a cat, and make my scream so loud and clear that father kicks us out, fill me up with your dick and cum inside of me, make me call you daddy and fucking fuck me" taehyung didnt need to hear anymore because just from hearing that, he had a hard on. He ripped off jungkooks sweater and began attacking his neck. Jungkook hummed as the elder bit down on his soft skin " god damn it your gorgeous" taehyung muttered and moved to the boys chest. He began licking one nipple while he pinched the other, jungkook gasped and tangled his hands in his brothers hair. Taehyung felt his boner growing and smashed him and the other boys hips together, jungkook let out a high pitched moan and moved his hips in rhythm with taehyungs. Taehyung moved down and began to pepper little kisses a long his brothers waistline and pawed at his belt. " D-DADDY" jungkook mewled and bucked his hips " patients baby boy" taehyung hissed and stopped what he was doing. He pressed his body against the youngers and kissed his soft lips passionately " i dont care if youre my brother, i fucking love you" taehyung growled into the kiss. The went down to remove his skirt and attached stalkings, jungkook stared at his big member" a-are y-you su-sure" " yes im sure it will fit in you" taehyung cut him off chuckling. He took off the youngers pants and boxers and put two fingers in front of jungkook " suck, slut" taehyung commanded. Jungkook did as told and once they were wet enough tae removed his fingers. He pushed one into kookies ass and was surprised when all he recieved was a mellow grunt " i can see youve had practice " he murmured and decided to skip the prep. He lined up his dick with the intrace and slammed into jungkook hard and unexpected like. He countinued this until jungkooks pain turned into pleasure "h- hit me h-harder, daddy" he mewled and tae obeyed. He clawed at taes back and threw his head back " tae-hyung" he screamed and was pretty sure his parents heard but he didnt care. Tae started rotating his hands along jungkooks member and thrusting into him harder and faster every time. Kookie and tae both came at the same time and tae rode out there orgasm. He pulled out and licked the cum off of jungkook before laying next to him. " ive waited so fucking long for this" jungkook giggled and snuggled into tae " i love you" i love you too"