fuck me min yoongi

"Yoongi hyung" jimin cried walking over to yoongi. "Wake up " he pleaded at his sleeping boyfriend. "I dont wanna" yoongi pouted throwing a pillow at jimins head. " if you do ill give you what ever you want" jimin sighed sitting down on the bed that held the cranky yoongi.yoongi peared up from the blanket raising his eyebrow " anything.." yoongi asked jimin nodded."anything." A smirk crawled onto yoongis face as he knew very well what he wanted he wanted jimin. Yoongi got off the bed laying jimin down and straddling him before seductively whispering in his ear " carful what you say jimine" he then began to move his lips to jimins tender neck sucking on the sensitive skin til it was bruised purple. He moved to jimins lips holding his cheek kissing him passionately while his other hand skilfully unbuttoned his white dress shirt. He then moved from jimins lips and began licking his golden abs his tongue working its way into every crease making Jimin shiver at the pleasure he then unbuttoned jimins pants starting into his lust filled eyes. He got jimins pants off and Jimin blushed as he noticed that his dick was fully erected.yoongi smirked and cupped his hands around jimins throbbing cock.He moved his hands in a circular motion slowly moving up and down jimins dick. Jimin whimpered beneath him do to the warm friction.Jimin cummed and yoongi pulled his hands away licking off the sticky white fluid.He then removed his own pants and boxers Jimin started in awe and fright at yoongi size.yoongi also removed his shirt showing off his well defined stomach.He came closer and lifted jimins knees making it easier to push in."jimine you've been a very bad boy so no lube for u" he whispered making jimins eyes go wide in shock and fear.yoongi rammed in before Jimin could say anything making the younger scream.He began moving in and out quickly jimins screams turn into moans. A few more times of yoongi hitting that g spot and both of them cummed.yoongi pulled out and lasted next to Jimin "btw you owe me new sheets biatch"yoongi whispered snuggling into Jimin and going back to sleep.
The end
Its shit I know but that's yoonmin for ya.