simply love sugakookie

Jungkook was yoongis best friend since sixth grade he loved everything about him from him silky hair and smooth skin to his pretty eyes and personality. He just you know loved him but yoongi would never admit this but he was in love with his best friend a guy although yoongi didnt care that he aas a guy he didnt want to ruin their friendship. One night there friend jimin threw a party and man it was wild al. They. Wanted to do was get to a quieter place. Suddenly junkook stood and geabbed yoongis hand lets get out of here he said yoongi nodded and they walked to his car. On the way their shared apartment yoongi came across a red light while waiting he felt jungkooks hand on the inside of his thigh while trying to calm himself yoongi felt jungkooks hand move farther down yoongi froze. Suddenly the light turned green and jungkook moved his hand they were about a block away when yoongi pulled to the side of the road. " what the hell was that about jungkook." asked yoongi jungkook smiled shyly.and blushed " yoongi i have something to confess dont get mad hear me out. ok? " yoongi nodded " ever sence i. Moved into your apartment ive been in love with you and well i didnt know how you felt so i would.tease you to see how you.wojld react im sorry." junkook admitted. Yoongi reached over the seat crashing his lips into his " i love you to dumb ass" he mumbled through the kiss.
================================
Hi sorry i know this isnt smut but here you go um if you have any requests ill try my best to make them how you want. I was so surprised by how many people have um ready this one bts smut book thank you to all of you out there who enjoy my writting. Um... So yea please vote and comment.
Saranghae