jungkook and reader

Sweat poured down his face as his body moved swiftly along with the music. The song stopped and jungkook stumbled over to you and grabbed his water. As the cold liquid glided down his throat you slowly watched the bobbing of his adams apple, up and down, and up down. Just the way you wanted to go. You stood up and walked with jungkook out to his shiny(shinee) red car. You got in the drivers seat and y'all made your way to his apartment.
Time skip
The door unlocked and jungkook shoved his way inside plopping on the couch. "Kookie?" you call out slowly and sweetly snapping him out of his " day dream" "HM?" he replied in a monotone voice. You giggled softly, pointing. "Do you need some help with that?" you ask softly pointing down at his evident erection. " yea" he replied bluntly, smirking.
(Y/N) pov
I willing walked over to him, squatting down to play with the button on his jeans. He groaned and bit his lip, god damn hes sexy. Very slowly i unbuttoned his pants. Then i started to play with the zipper. Up, down, up, down. "Hurry up a-and do it Hoe!!" he griped at me. I flinched but then smirked. " okay baby, ill hurry up." i whispered removing my skinny jeans and thong. I ripped down his pants and sat just under his hardening cock. I began to slowly rub it between my ass cheeks hearing his groans. I picked myself up and slammed down on his stiff dick. "F -FUCK!!!" he groaned as i began to slam myself onto his dick, moaning just to turn him on.

Jk pov

I began thrusting up into (Y/N) slick, tight pussy. Forcing her to let out those moans that she tried so hard to hold back. "I fucking love you!!" i screamed turning her around to kiss me as she bounced on my dick. "A-ahh" she moaned as both of us came.

************************************************************************
Sorry it took me so long to update. I promise the next one will be better. Sorry sorry sorry. Love you hoes.
Love,
Scarlett