jimin and reader

You were getting home from work late because your boss was being an ass. All you could think about was laying under the fan and taking a nap. You had been so tired do to work and had completely forgotten about jimin ( your boyfriend) as you soon fell into an uneasy sleep. About 5 minutes later the song super psycho love by Simon Curtis played indicating that someone was calling you rolled over and picking up the phone to see it was jimin. You quickly answered. "Hey y/n I was just wondering where the hell you were you said you'd be here at 9 I miss you babe. " you smiled knowing he was pouting on the other end, " I miss you to. I'll make it up to you. Be there in 20 love ya. " and with that you hung up. You walked to your closet and grabbed out your pierce the veil t-shirt and some black ripped skinny jeans. You slipped then on and walked over to the mirror to check your appaerence. You tied your medium chestnut hair into a loose pony tail and put on 3-D glasses with the lense poked out. You grabbed your purse and shoes and made your way to his apartment. You arrived and walked in seeing jimin on the couch. You walked over to him and straddling him before seductively whispering in his ear " sorry I was late baby. Let me make it up to you" you then began to grind on him feeling him getting hard underneath you. He picked you up and carried you to the bedroom throwing you on the bed. He started kissing you vigorously and attacking your neck. Then before you knew it all that was left was your matching black lacey underwear. He smirked and and climbed on top of you he gave your neck little butterfly kisses as he undid your bra. He then began to fondle one boob and suck the other. He soon began to kiss down your stomach till he reached your waist band. You slid off your panties and you could have sworn you saw jimin lick his lips. Without any warning he shoved a finger inside off you moving it quickly you moaned and threw your head back in pleasure and pain mostly pleasure. He added another finger and you screamed- moaned and cummed. He pulled his fingers out and licked them sudductively. After he had gotten it off his fingers he began to remove his pants and boxers his large hardened member making you smirk. Are you ready he asked positioning himself. You began to rely but never finished " I'm not in pre k jimin you can.." before you could finish he rammed into you making you scream again " faster faster fuck " you yelled almost at your peek " fuck me park jimin" and that's when it hit you not only that both of you just cummed but that he didn't use a condom. Oh shit park Jimin I swear to god if you got me pregnant. He pulled out and lay next to you " saranghae" "I love you too " you would wait a while to tell him about the incident cause right now you were happy.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""".."""""".".....""
I sucks not literally but you know Anyway hope you enjoyed it's not good at all I don't blame you if you don't like it."