turn me on and over

Small raindrops glide down the car window as i make my way to the small coffee shop around the corner. After being stopped at a red light i see a pink haired kid standing in the rain on the side of the highway and i move to drive next to him. " whats wrong babe, you need a ride " i chuckled unlocking my auto lock so he could get in. He kindly excepted and slid into the backseat. " thanks, sorry to be such a bother though, im jimin " the kid smiled and damn his voice was sexy. " im yoongi, cute name, but i think i prefer babe" i smirked at him and we soon arrived at the coffee shop. " wait here ill be back " i walked in and got us some to go coffee

Yoongis apartment

" thanks for letting my stay with you, i dont know how to repay you daddyyy" he smirked letting the poisoness word slip off his tongue. " oh is that so princess, cause i think I've got a little something in mind. " i yanked his hips towards mine as i licked his bottom lip. He moaned and jumped so his hips were around my waist. I carried him to the bedroom as i threw him on the bed and began to move his sweat pants and boxers off with my teeth. I told him I would respect him but this wasn't gonna be nice and gentle. I wanted to fuck him long and hard and that's what I will do. Once I got his pants off I pushed his legs onto my shoulders and began to effortlessly swirl my tongue around his throbbing cock, he chocked out cries of daddy and incomprehensible words. I engulfed him in my mouth and began to bob of head with my tongue still spinning around his tip. He came within seconds and after swallowing I looked at him surprised. He blushed cherry red and stuttered to explain himself " I-I I'm a virgin" he mumbled out. " how old are you kid I asked concerned? " I hadn't thought to ask before and now his knees were practically buckling at the thought of me plowing him. " 16 " he stated nervously , I thought about it for a minute , me being 26 and all and then I deepened me look and said something I never thought I would. " I guess I'll just have to punish you then princess" he moaned involuntarily and I pushed 2 fingers deep into his asshole and pumped them the fastest they would go before adding a third finger and my tongue . He was quivering and moaning uncontrollably I used my free hand and picked up his phone, I found his contact for mom and put her on the phone. " I want you to tell her that you won't be home tonight because you're getting fucked " " no , I - I could n-never" " oh really I guess I'll just stop then" " god please don't daddy " so he dialed as I took off my pants, his eyes got so wide and his mouth started to water . As soon as she picked up and he began to speak I slammed hard into him and he screamed and dropped his phone . I flipped us over and sat him on my dick. " bounce " I said while thrusting up Into his pulsing tight asshole . He began to ride me and I thrusted up to him breathing hard and telling  his how beautiful he is. After a while I came and he did shortly after . He climbed off and cat licked the cum off of my dick and then cuddled next to me.