The Nanny Job Ch.1

"Thank you Abby, you've been amazing this whole time. I'm so sad you have to leave but please visit some time. We'll miss you." Mrs. Smith said,
"I will too, I'll try to visit too. James I'm really going to miss you little guy." I say picking him up and kissing his chubby cheeks, he squirmed out of my arms and said, "I'm a big boy!" in his baby voice while standing taller and pointing to himself,  I smiled "You are aren't you!" I say poking his stomach and making him giggle. I spent a few more minutes talking to the Mrs. Smith, goofing around with James, and I'd really grown attached to their family.
It was really sad leaving them.
"Bye James! Be a good big boy!"
"Bye miss Abby! Love you!" He said as he blew me a kiss. Yeah I'm really gonna miss him.

Since I'm a full time Nanny I live with the family I take care of, I started working with James when he was 1 year old his Mom is a single Mother and has a full time job but now that he's going to go to school, he won't be needing me he'll have a babysitter.

I had already rented a hotel room and started looking for a new job.
After searching on the web, for who knows how long, my eyes hurt, and I felt a headache coming on, and ordered some food.
For the past few days I've been cooped up in this hotel room job hunting.
I've contacted a few people but I haven't gotten anything.

Today I decided to take a walk and get some food, as I walked I passed many coffee shops, I wasn't really interested in coffee right now. Then I passed a pizza place, but I wasn't really in the mood. So I decided. To go grocery shopping, when I walked into the store I picked out some fresh fruits, fresh vegetables, some fresh meat, I then grabbed some good seasoning and went to check out.
In front of me was a very stressed looking lady she had two screaming crying babies and one little boy who was throwing things around.
As I payed I noticed she was picking up things, that the boy was throwing back out. I really felt bad for her.

"Excuse me, I was wondering if you need any help?" I said to the lady,
she looked a bit relived, "Uh sure?" She said a bit unsure, I gave her a soft smile and we walked to her car. To say her car was fancy was a under statement, it was a freaking limousine!
"Uh could you put the kids in the car? I really don't know how their seats work..." she said, "Yeah of course."I said I walked towards the cart and smiled at them, "Hey little darlings." I said picking up one of the little baby girls I set her into the car seat and did the same for the rest of the other two.
They smiled made gurgling sounds.
They're adorable.

"Thank you so much! Oh my gosh... they're a handful sometimes."
She said tiredly, "No problem I love children. By the way I'm Abby, Abigail Bower. If you ever need any help with your children give me a call." I said giving her my card. "Jane, a pleasure to meet you, thank you I'll keep you in mind." She said. My card had all my contact information.

I returned to my hotel and made myself some soup. And decided to try job hunting again.
Around midnight my eyes started to hurt again and somehow I ended up watching some stupid YouTube video instead of job hunting.

I headed to bed not even caring to change.
When I woke up I felt very dirty.
I went straight  to the shower.
After my shower I felt rejuvenated.
I brushed my long irritating curly hair.
I grabbed my laptop and went into the kitchen to go and warm up some of my leftovers. I looked through my email, and saw something from Mrs. Smith,
it was a video of James's first day of school. I missed that guy already. I continued scrolling through my emails, until something caught my eye.
The lady that I had helped at the store had sent me an email, asking me to come for an interview.
And to contact her if I was interested.
I replied and asked what time would be good for her.

I then slipped on my shoes and headed out to go for a walk.
I loved walks they always help me clear my mind. I lost track of time and it was already getting dark. I started walking back to my hotel room, I was hungry and I had to make food.
I made stir fry for my dinner, took a quick shower and checked my email one last time before I went to bed.
To my surprise Jane had already replied and gave me the place and time.
I quickly sent an email to her and thanked her.

I set the date in my calendar in my phone so I wouldn't forget.