The Nanny Job Ch.46

Aye!

My friends party was amazing!

Sorry I haven't been updating.

I haven't been doing very well in school! I really am going to try, to do all of it, this time(I usually don't😐).

Okay here we go-

Enjoy!

I woke up a bit early, it was still dark out and like any other morning, I cleaned myself up and went to the kitchen.

As I walked to the kitchen I heard some muttering, I walked in and opened the light. "Ahhh, gahhhh my eyes!" It was Finn, I kept the light on and walked pass him.

"What the hell, Abby." Finn muttered, he closed his eyes and rubbed his temples. I got two mugs and filled them with coffee, I gave one of the two mugs, to Finn and sat across from him.

"So how was your night?" I ask a bit loudly, Finn grimaced and drank his coffee. "Uh fine....... W-Why?" he says, his eyes were still closed and he was still rubbing his temples.

"Finn you were trashed when you came home last night." I tell him, he sighs and shook his head. "Abby listen-" "No Finn, you listen. I'm very disappointed in your behavior. What if Ashton or the girls saw you? You should act and drink like an adult." I tell him, "You don't know what I go through." he sighed and got up to leave. I let him I was a bit angry and he looked upset too. I didn't want to speak in anger.

That didn't go as planned. I probably should've shut up and listened to what he had to say. I thought, I shouldn't have cut him off.

I was broken out of my thoughts when Joy entered the kitchen. "Morning Abby, did you sleep well?" "I slept fine, how about you?" I reply, "I slept without a problem, but I think I heard something last night...... I'm not sure." Joy says, I laughed a little knowing it was Finn, who had made the noise.

Joy and I made breakfast together. When it was finished, I woke the children up and got them ready for the day.

As soon as I was done getting the children ready Ashton was the first to run down to the kitchen and sat himself down. "Am(I'm) wedy(ready)!! Tan(can) I hab(have) some food?" he asks, "'May I'" I correct him, "May I?" he asks, Joy served him and like always he inhaled his food.

Finn came down just as we finished dressed in his usual business attire. He finished his coffee and proceeded to pour himself another one. "Finn you need to eat, you can't survive with just coffee." Joy says, she started making him a plate and he quickly declined. "Ma I'll be fine." he says, she gave him a look. "Griffin you are going to be in the office all day, eat or you'll get sick. Don't you dare make me repeat myself." she says, "Mom I'm not a child." "Then don't act like one."

Finn finished all of his food (Joy made sure of that) and so he kissed the children goodbye so with Joy. "Bye." Was all he said to me, I didn't even offer to walk him to the door or say anything(like usual).

As I did Ashton's lesson Joy popped out of nowhere and said she wanted to go to the park with the children.

After Ashton's lesson we got ready for the park and with in 30 minutes(it took 10 minutes for us to find Ashton's truck, 10 minutes to get everything organized, and another 10 to get the girls in their stroller! ) we were ready to go.

We got to the park and I put the girls in the swings, Ashton (like usual) ran to the sand and played with his truck. As I pushed the girls Joy spoke, "What happened with you and Finn?" I sighed (I really didn't want to talk about him, right now.) "Uuhhh nothing?" I say, hoping she doesn't talk about this anymore. She kept quiet and pushed Ulloa.

We came home from the park, Tesla and Ulloa had fallen asleep on the way home. Ashton ate a snack and when he finished, I put him down for his nap.

The rest of the day flew by. Until it was time to make dinner. It was time too wake up the children.

I woke them up and Ashton helped me make dinner, while the girls sat in their high chairs, entertaining themselves.

As soon as dinner was done, Finn and Felix came into the kitchen. "Hey Abby!" Felix greeted, I smiled in response. Finn greeted the children and said a quick 'hey Ab'.

Felix and Finn helped set the table, while I got the children ready. I washed their hands and sat them down.

"Finn could you tell Joy its dinner?" he nodded and went tell Joy. I served out the food and when I looked at Felix he gave a look. "What??" I ask, "Come on, tell me what's going on?" he says, "What? Nothing's 'going on'." I say, "Why so defensive?" he retorts, "Felix there's nothing-" "It's fine Abby, you don't have to talk about it...... right now. Maybe later." he says. I give him a  smile and shake my head "Maybe......"

Joy and Finn came in not long after and we ate. Felix of course ate almost everything. He helped clean up and then got ready to leave.

"Hey Abs, could you come over here?" I followed Felix as he walked towards the front door. "Abby whatever happened between you and Finn, talk it out. Don't let it fester. Now if he did anything stupid, tell me and I'll have to have a talk with him." he says protectively, i shook my head "We just need to talk it out, it's a disagreement on something." I tell him, he nodded and kissed my cheek. "See ya later Ab." "Drive safely."

I thought about what Felix said, he was actually right. I sighed and sucked up my pride, I walked back towards the living room where everyone was, only to find Joy getting up. "Oh darling, Finn said he was going to tuck the children in. And I was just heading to bed." Joy says, "Alright I'll be heading to bed soon too. Night Joy." "Sleep well Abby."

I watched as Finn tucked in the girls, he hummed a tune lulling them to sleep. He kissed Tesla's and Ulloa's heads before leaving their room.

As he turned around I could see how worn out and stressed out he looked.

I moved away from the door and as he came out I spoke, "Finn could we talk?" I ask softly, he nodded and he headed to his bedroom.

Short I know.

Busy, busy, busy!

Don't worry another one is come soon!😁

Comment and Vote!

Ps. Not edited!

-TheMizer