The Nanny Job Ch. 20

They guys and girls, I haven't been posting very much this whole month. 
I'm so sorry! I hope this will make up for the long waits!!
Please enjoy and tell me what you think!!

Disclaimer! I don't own the Robin Hood story!

When I left the table I said I was going to check on the children, so I checked on them and then hid in my room, I had made sure to bring my phone with me just incase the guys tried something.

I went on my phone to see a new text from the same unknown number and read it. "I'm pretty sure this is the right number. Remember last night. *winkwink" I mentally cringed and texted him back, "I remember cooking and putting the children to sleep.......?" I pressed send and threw my phone on my bed.

It was only 7:00 so I had time to take a shower before the children woke up. They took a late nap so they're sleeping later than usual.
I quickly got everything I needed and rushed to the bathroom. "This is gonna be the best day of my life best day of my life! Ohhhhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhh! Hmmmm hmmmm." I had a habit of singing while taking a shower. I got out of the shower and wrapped my towel around my body. *knock knock "Hello? Abby?" I heard someone say, "Hello, it's me! Hello from the other side!!!! I've must of cal-" "Abby this isn't a joke! Are you covered? It's an emergency!!!" I think it was Felix, I quickly opened the door and saw Felix, "WHAT?? WHATS GOING ON!" I ask worriedly, "Uhhhhhh,- Felix quickly averted his eyes and continued- please come! I think Ulloa is chocking!" Felix says pulling dragging me to Ulloa, I quickly followed Felix and ran into the living room, "Ok where is she??" I ask frantically.

 Finn was holding her and patting her back, I grabbed her and put her over my leg and hit/patted her back a few times, making her cough out a chunk of food, she started crying probably frightened. "You're fine, Shhhh." I soothe her, she calmed down but then reached for Finn and Finn took her. "Ok phew,- the guys turned to face me I then remembered I was only in a towel and I felt me face go warm, I probably looked red,- I'm gonna change!" I say and quickly run to my room, I was pretty embarrassed I ran out there half naked right in front of all those guys! "Ok I need to stop thinking about myself, the children might be awake." I tell myself, I get up and ignore my inside voice telling me to hide.

I make my way down stairs fully dressed and was greeted by silence, I slowly crept into the kitchen and made sure no one was there. I walked straight to the fridge and saw there were things that were edible. I took out some of my stir-fry and warmed it up, I ate my food in silence. I finished up and checked on the children. Ash was awake and so was Tesla, so I prepared a late dinner. "Wews(where's) Loa?" "She's with Daddy, come on eat up and I'll read to you when you finish." I tell him, he hurriedly shoved spoonfuls of in into his mouth barely chewing, there were a few time I had to tell him to slow down, I didn't want another child chocking. 

"AM(I'm) DONE!!!" "Ok Ash remember we have to be quiet." I remind him, "Otay! I get da(the) books now!" he whispers/(tried to) he ran out of the kitchen and I cleaned up while Tesla finished her food. "Hey Abby." "Hey Finn." I say coping his tone, "I just wanted to say thank you so much. I-I don't know what would've happened." he said seriously, "Oh and I'm so sorry about Trystan, Legend, Cole, and Felly. They're such a nuisance. They finally left." he said rubbing the back of his neck, I laugh remembering Finn smacking them, "It's fine. Where's Ulloa?" "Oh don't worry, she fell asleep so I put her in her bed. Where's Ash?" he asked, "Oh he's getting some books, we're going to have story time. Would you like to join us?" "I'd be delighted too." he replied dramatically. "Alright then, come on he's probably waiting for us." I pick up Tesla and clean her. Then we went to the game room.