The Nanny Job Ch.28

Thank you for all the comments and voting! I'll be sad to say I have a load of school so this weeks update will be a bit slower!

But please keep on voting and commenting! And for those who have been doing that, THANK YOU!

Please Enjoy.

I felt Finn shaking me awake, I opened my eyes tiredly and look at him. "Sorry sleeping beauty, but duty calls the children are back. They need to be set down for their nap and my Mom needs your help." Finn said smiling, "Mmhm..." I stretched and headed out looking for the children.

I found the children and they were in the living room with Joy and another woman I didn't recognize. "Oh there you are darling!- Joy said rushing over to me- This is Juliet, she's going to be helping with the party." Joy continued, Juliet didn't seem any older than me and she was gorgeous. "It's lovely to meet you, I'm Abigail." I say shaking her hand, she shook it and gave me a blinding smile.

I brought the children to their rooms and put them down for their nap. I don't know but Juliet, she looked fashionable and well kept and I felt so plain and drab. I shook those thoughts away and smiled. "Oh Abby! You have to see this it's most exquisite!" Juliet said showing me a big fancy cake, "Wow it is." was all I could say, "Oh and Joy told me that you make wonderful cakes! Would you mind making something like this?" She asked, "Uh I'll try, I-" "That's wonderful! Since you'll be making the cake, then Joy and I will go do all the errands!" Juliet said cutting me off, "Yeah sure, is there anything else you have in mind?" I ask trying not to sound sarcastic, "Actually yes!- from there on I didn't not like Juliet, I tuned her out and smiled and nodded occasionally. "Ok well maybe you can tell Joy this and then she can text it to me." I say smiling tightly, she gave one of her own (blinding) smiles and strutted away. I made a friend.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed what I needed, I was angry at that Juliet girl! She had the nerve to ask me to make this and make that! "Ugh! She's so......BRATTY!" I know it's lame but that's all I could think of, I felt a tiny bit better saying it out loud. I angrily made an easy cake batter, my anger slowly faded away as I made the cake, "You know what? I'm gonna make this the best cake anyone has seen!" I say to myself, I made all the icing and put the cake into the oven.

I turned on some music and my phone notified me that I had a message, I looked at it and it was from Joy. 'Great she really did talk to Joy!' I thought scowling, I read the text message and was horrified.
"Abby thank you for volunteering to make the food!:) Juliet had told me how excited you were to make everything! She had a whole list! Juliet and I are going to be out the whole day, so don't worry about us. Thank you again! If you need anything please text me or ask Finn if you want. Here's the list! Good luck!;)
-Fruit Punch.
-Fruit and Vegetable tray.
-Breaded Chicken (small bite size pieces).
-Any type of Soup.
-Fresh Bread (rolls).
-Cake.
-Brownies or Sugar Cookies.
I'll text you more if she's thinks of anything else." I screamed in frustration, "AHHHH! She's killing me!" I slid down the counter and put my face in my hands.

"Abby? Are you ok?" I looked up to see Finn looking at me with concern in his eyes, "Yeah the cake is being difficult." I say lying, "How is 'she' being difficult? The cake is a 'she' right?" Finn asked raising an eyebrow, I laughed and nodded. "Ok well now that you're better, tell me what's going on." Finn said, I stood up and debated on if I should tell him or not. It'll probably help with all the built up anger. "Uh just stressed, I have a lot to do, and I might need you to drive me to the grocery store. If you don't mind." I said, "Sure I don't mind just tell me when you're ready." Finn said, "Thanks Finn."

I took the cake out of the oven and woke the children up. I got them ready to go to the grocery store. After all of them were ready we were off. "Ok Finn do you want to come in or do you want to stay with the children?" I ask, "Uh which one it easier?" he asked, "Staying in the car with the children." "Ok I'll stay in here. Unless you need help?" Finn said, "Finn what do you want to do?" I ask rolling my eyes, "Well you know what let's all go in!" Finn said.