The Nanny Job Ch.37

Hey guys and girls! Thanks for all the votes and comments!

I've never imagined making it this far! I really want to thank you all SO much! I know I say it all the time, but REALLY!You guys and girls have been motivating me more than you all think. I do read all of your guy's kind comments.

I know some of the beginning chapters might seem weird, but for those of you who haven't given up on this story, you're B💣MB!! 😘😘😘😘😘

If y'all are interested I can do a Q&A?
Ask me anything, (appropriate)! Once I have enough questions, I'll answer them and post!😘😁

Oh and don't worry, I won't start another book until I finish this one!😉

Enjoy!😘

The past few days, I've been thinking about what Finn had told me it's sad how Hunter, his own cousin only wants money from this family. When it comes to money people do crazy things. I shook my head and focused on playing with the sand.

Today was a weekend and I was bored outta my mind! Finn was pushing Tesla and Ulloa on the swings, Ash and I were playing in the sand. "Vvvrrrmmm! Tould(could) you put sand in my twuck(truck)?" Ash asked, he dragged the truck towards me and waited, I scoop up two handfuls of sand and pretend my hands are machines, "Are you ready?" I ask, he nodded and put his truck underneath my hands. I made dramatic sounds while pouring it into the truck.

We played in the sand for a little longer, but soon Finn came over with two cranky girls. "I think it's time to go." Finn said, I nod in agreement. "Ash come on." he came running with one of his hands stuffed in his pocket. I already knew what he had in his pocket, but I wanted to see if he was going to tell me the truth. Finn was buckling the girls in so I turned to Ash.

"Ashton? What do you have in your pocket?" I ask, when I said his name he looked away from me and kept his hand in his pocket. "I hav(have) nuting(nothing)!" he said quickly, "Please take your hand out of your pocket." I say, he took his hand out but when he did a bunch of sand came out too. I sighed, "Ash what did I say about did-" "Ok I'm ready to go!" Finn said interrupting me, Ash ran to Finn's side knowing he would protect him.

I pushed the stroller and Ashton avoided me. "So why is Ash hiding from you? What'd he do?" Finn asks, Finn was use to Ash running to him, whenever he got into trouble, I smile "He put sand in his pockets again and tried bringing it home. I told him if he did it again he would be able to play in the sand for awhile." I say quietly, he laughed a little and shook his head.

We finally were home and I prepared some tacos, quesadillas, chips and salsa. I brought everything to the table, I started cutting some veggies when I felt a tug and my jeans, I looked down to see Ash, his electric blue eyes full of unshed tears. I almost forgot about the sand, "Yes?" I bend down to his level, I could see remorse in his eyes. "I sowy(sorry). Fowgive(forgive) me?" he asks tears start rolling down his cheeks. I kissed his forehead. "I forgive you. I love you." I tell him. He nodded and hugged me.

Everyone was eating and then I felt Felix behind me, he was not sneaky. The children giggle and point when ever he's there, "BOO!!" Felix screamed in my ear, I turned around and twisted his ear. "AHHHH!! Mercy!" I twisted it a little more and let go. As soon as I let go of it, he rubbed it trying to relieve some of the pain. It was funny one ear was beet red while the other wasn't.

I put the children down for their nap and sunk into the couch. "Abby you wanna go somewhere?" I look away from the TV and stare at Finn confusedly. "Where? Who would take care of the children?" I ask, "Oh wherever your heart desires. And Felix will take care of them." he said, I nod "Sure why not?"

"Alright Abby! Text me all these things I'm not going to remember them." Felix says, Finn and I were about to leave, but Felix isn't paying attention to a word I say! I was telling him to check on the children occasionally. "Felix! Look at me." I demand, he looks up and gives me a sheepish smile, he was playing on his stupid phone. "I was listening!" he said lying right to my face, as if I was stupid enough to believe that! "Repeat everything I just said to you." I say, he looked at Finn for help but of course Finn rolled his eyes and sighed dramatically. "Check on the children occasionally. Alright?!?" I scream in his face, he nodded and shut the door in my face.

As we walked to Finn's car I could feel his stare on me. "What?" I ask, looking at his face I could see amusement shining in his gray eyes, it made me confused. "You know, you and Felix really act like real siblings. Nancy and I always acted like that." he said, I was glad Finn started opening up. Just like Joy had said 'he'll warm up to you.' "Where does your heart desire to go?" Finn asks, "My heart desires to go shopping for toys!" I tell him, he raised an eyebrow but didn't ask questions and we were off!

"Ok I'm gonna fill this cart up with a bunch of toys, I'm gonna need your help." I tell him, "I'm pretty sure these aren't for the children at home, so who are the for?" Finn asks, I smiled "You will see, you will see my pretty." I try saying it creepily but fail. Finn shook his head and started grabbing toys, I grabbed bunches of books until our cart was full.

"We make a great team." I went for a high five but Finn went for a fist bump, we ended with doing both. We walked to the cash register with the car full of toys and books, the cashier looked shocked. "Are you gonna buy all of that?" She asks rudely her voice wasn't pleasant either. "Yes I'm going to. Do you have a problem?" Finn asks before I could say anything. The girl's eyes widened and she stood a little taller. "Hi I'm Jamey, how's your day?" she asks sweetly and smiling at him, Finn smiled tightly, "It'd be a lot better if I could get all my things and get out of here." she obviously didn't like the answer because her sweet smile was gone and replaced with a sour one. "Your totally is $200.68." Jamey says, I pull out my credit card but Finn swiped his before mine and payed for everything.

We carried everything back to the car and packed everything in. I gave Finn directions for our next destination. "Finn why did you pay for everything? I'm not being ungrateful, I'm just wonder because you don't even know what I'm going to do with all this!" I say, he was silent.

"I bought everything for you because I trust you. I know you're not squandering money. I know this has something to do with something else a lot bigger." Finn said, we stopped and Finn looked at me and smiled (a contagious smile) I saw that he was sincere about what he said.

I was speechless, Finn got out and opened my door. I thanked him and grabbed some bags. I knocked on the door a few times, the door opened and there stood Cindy, with sleeping Ziva in her arms. "Come in!" Cindy says, I walk in with Finn trailing behind me. I set the bags down and greeted all the children.

"Who's he?" Some of the girls asked shyly, I smiled and introduced Finn to them. "Girls this Mr......-" "Finn, whatcha girls up to?" he asked, the girls hid behind me shyly and giggled whenever he would reach around me. I pulled Cindy to the side, "Cindy, I wanted to take Ziva out. Is that ok? I'll have her back here within 2hours!" I tell her, after much convincing she said ok. Ziva was still asleep so Cindy handed her to me and she snuggled closer to me.

Ziva is back!!😁

What did y'all think?