The Nanny Job Ch.26

Thank you guys, for all the votes and comments! Please remember I love to hear what you guys/girls think!

As we drove to the restaurant the guys joked and fooled around, I laughed at their stupidity. "Ok guys calm down." I tell them they started hitting each other with champagne classes. "Ow! That hurt!" Trystan complained when Cole hit him with the glass, "What do you expect? You guys are playing with glass." I say in a 'duh' tone.

After five minutes they were at it again! "Gosh you guys are so immature!" I say, "No I'm not! He started it!" Trystan said, pointing at Cole. I shook my head at them and 'Tsked'.

"Ahhh crap! Dude you freaking broke the glass and now I have a shard in my hand!" Cole said holding his hand, I wanted to laugh but I saw Cole's face. "Attention! Where's the first aid kit? Give it to me and Cole let me see your hand!" Felix scrambled around (the moving car) and found it. He handed it to me and I quickly cleaned Cole's cut, "AHHH! Mother fu-fudger!" Cole exclaimed, "I'm just going to take out the shard on 3." "1...2..." I quickly pulled it out before he said '3', "Abby!! BLOODY HELL!!" Cole continued to curse and clutch his hand. "Calm down." I say, bandaging up his hand. Trystan kept on apologizing but Cole being stubborn and childish ignored him.

"It's all fun and games, until someone gets hurt!" I say scolding them, we finally arrived and made it in one piece. The driver opened the door for us and helped me out, "Shall we?" Finn held out an arm and I gladly took it. We walked into the fancy looking restaurant. A waiter led us to a table we took our seats and chatted. I talked to Cole about random things, "Wow that's awesome!" I say, Cole had told me that he was going to be opening his own business soon, "Yeah did he tell you that I'd be the co-founder?" Trystan added, I was surprised "That sounds like a lot of fun! Best friends working together, you know I would have loved to open a business with my bestie but, he's a bit loco!" I say jokingly, I awkwardly laughed at my own joke because Trystan and Cole were to busy glaring at each other.

"You know what guys? I'm not having such a blast anymore." I stood up and walked away, hoping to bump into a waiter, I soon saw one and waved them over, "Excuse me but where's the restroom?" I asked trying to get away and hide, the waiter kindly lead me to the restroom and there I hid. There was a big lounge room which was awesome. I know I seemed like a brat back there but I didn't want to sit with a bunch of immature guys who are fighting over something stupid. I timed myself for 15minutes that should give them enough time to make up. I waited for a long time, I got so bored I took off my red lipstick and reapplied it.

There was only a few minutes left and I was tempted to end it but I had self control. My phone started vibrating but it wasn't the timer it was Finn calling, I decided on answering it.

"What's up?" I answer,

"Hey Abby where are you?" Finn asked,

"Oh don't worry about me, how's Cole and Trystan?" I ask,

"Uh I think they're fine now? Abby come on get out of the lady's lounge and come back." Finn said,

I was shocked, "I'm not in the ladies lounge!" I say lying through my teeth,

"Yeah sure, ok I need to go. I just called because the waiter came by and asked if we were ready to order, I told him to come back in 5minutes.........."

"Darn you Finn! I'll be there!" I huff,

"Ok bye."

"Huh." I said ending the call.

I double checked if I looked presentable, after I fluffed my hair and redid my lips, I was ready.

I quickly made my way to our table and sat down just when the waiter came. "Are ready to order?" He asked looking around the table, when he saw me he gave me a small which I returned. As the guys ordered I quickly skimmed the list and found what I wanted. "And for you?" I snapped my head to the side so fast that you could hear a slight *crack it felt really good but the waiter looked repulsed I guess it was louder than I thought. I gave my order and once the waiter left the guys started laughing for no reason. "Guys I want to know!" I say slightly whining, that only made them laugh harder. I sat back in my chair and pouted. "Guys please tell me!!" I try again, they didn't say anything except stifle their laughter. "Dude she's totally clueless..." I heard Felix mutter to Finn, they were getting on my nerves. The waiter Josh came back to the table and gave us our food.

"Ohmygosh!! Guys can we please eat??" I ask they told me to wait 5minutes just to let the food set and cool off. "Abby you have to wait. Just a few more minutes." Felix said, I groaned I really really want it! "Guys I'm pretty sure it's been past five minutes!! Ok you know what, forget the food setting or cooling! I'll burn my mouth for all I care and I'll still eat it!" I didn't wait for their response I just ate. Nothing comes between food and me.

The guys started laughing again and I  ate my food happily. "My gosh she's crazy about food." Cole said laughing, Legend gave him a high five, I rolled my eyes at all their stupidity. Finn had become my favorite right now because he didn't laugh at me and he didn't make any stupid comments. "You know what I leaned tonight? That you guys are a bunch of jerks! Most of the time, sometimes you guys are nice but right now you guys are jerks so you know what I'm going to the limo!" I did waste time to take my plate and a bunch of bread rolls. I left with a humph.

"They're a bunch of losers!" I rant while eating with the limo driver, "Yeah I can't say much." Dave said, I laughed "So do they hire you often?" I ask, "Yeah......." he said, "Where do you drive them?" I ask curiously, "Eh usually a bar? Sometime parties? Business events." I was shocked my mouth formed a big 'O'. "Now don't tell 'em I told you all this, Mrs. Adams asked me once where I take 'em I told her only a few places cause Finn doesn't want her to worry. But I tell you cause Finn didn't say I can't and cause I like you, you aren't like most women they bring." I kinda felt guilty for asking him this, I sat back and tried to comprehend what he told me. "You know I think they might come back soon. I have one more question that might lead to a bunch of other ones but do they just do business work with the ladies? Oh and how many are there?" I ask, "Well I think sometimes it's business? Some come in dress suits others come looking like hookers. But there's usually only a few that come." he said, "This is the last question, are they all the same or are they different?" "They're all different, I haven't seen the same." "Oh." "Here's a little story, there once was this girl I forget her name, I think it was Joan?Jam-Jane yeah it was Jane she used to work for Finn, Finn was real nice to her. She liked him, so she thought that he liked her back. It didn't end so well, I think she got fired. But I'm just warning you don't fall for Finn." I was to shocked to say anything, "I-I how would I fall for Finn?" I ask, "He's a charmer and he's pretty wealthy every lady likes that. Rumor has it that you've slept with him, you're the new Nanny, and he's brought you on vacation." I started to doubt something's. Who knows if this man is telling the truth?

"Thanks Dave for the heads up." I say, just then the guys knocked on the door. Dave unlocked the doors and the guys piled in. "Hey Abby we wanted to apologize for being a 'bunch of jerks'." Cole said, "Yeah I'm sorry." Trystan said, "Yeah." Legend added, "It's fine." I looked out the tinted dark window and ignored them. All I wanted to do was lie in bed and eat food.

Dave dropped off the guys and then it was only me and Finn. I relaxed a bit but Dave's words were still in the back of my mind. I hardly knew anything about the guys.

"Thanks Dave Happy Holiday!" I say waving to him, I made my way inside without waiting for Finn, my mood of liking Finn was gone. I went straight to the kitchen and gathered some snacks. "Oh, chips, oh more chips, cookies! Ohh my gosh crackers!" I gathered all my snacks. I had an armful of junk food and walked to my room. "Abby?" Finn called I froze right in front of my door. "Uh no, it's the snack monster. Here to take all your snacks." I say sarcastically, "It actually looks like you are 'the snack monster'." he said smiling I couldn't find it in me to smile back so I fake laughed, I knew anyone could tell it was faked. "Uh so I'm gonna go in my room now..." I say, I open the door and go in.

"Finally alone with my babies!" I say happily opening chips!

After watching some videos on YouTube and eating a bunch of junk, I felt fat! I suddenly had a craving for pickles! I got up and brought my half empty chip bags with me. I got some water and ate my pickles. "So yummy!" I already ate half of the jar, I quickly put it away and washed my dirty face. I heard someone coming so I quickly grabbed a pan and turned off the light. I hid in on of the corners and waited, "Hello?" I recognize that voice but I was to tired to identify who it was. I had the sudden urge to start singing 'Hello' by Adele, I could help but giggle. "Uhhh is someone here?" The light was turned on and I was blinded, "Lord have mercy!" I said, "Abby!?!?" "That's my name don't wear it out!" I always get like this when I'm tired, I act drunk. My eyes were closed because it was to bright. I felt someone touch my shoulder and I swung. "Geez Abby it's me Finn!" I opened my eyes and put the pan down. "I'm tired!" I say yawning, "Ok come on let's get you to bed." he picking me up, then I fell asleep.