The Nanny Job Ch.24

Finally Updating it!!!

Comment and Vote!

Enjoy!

"Their-They aren't my biological children......" I suddenly regret asking that question, I didn't know what to say so I kept my mouth shut. After what felt like eternity, Finn turned around and sat back down at the table.

"What is one of your personal goals?" Finn asked seriously, "Well...... I want to have a family of my own......" I say imagining myself carrying my own child, with other children running around. I smiled at the thought, "What one of yours?" I ask, "Hmmm, settle down maybe get married? I already have children? I guess, to be successful." he said listing off the things, I couldn't see Finn marrying anyone.

It was my turn again and it kinda slipped out but, I had been thinking about it for a long time, "Who were the children's biological parents?" I ask nervously, "My sister and her husband." Finn answered, I nodded and we continued.

We asked a few more questions and then we decided to stop. "Abby I'll be in my room if you need me..." Finn said before leaving. I walked around the little cabin and there wasn't much to do in here except watch TV. So that's what I did. I must have fallen asleep because I felt something moving on top of me.

I opened my eyes to see Tesla on top of me, smiling down at me. I smiled back and poked her belly, which made her giggle. Finn was in the kitchen so I figured he put her on me. Come on let's check on the others." I tell her, I sat up and noticed how dark it was, it was only 4:40pm.

We quickly made our way to my room and found Ulloa still sleeping, so Tesla ran up to her and woke her up. Ulloa wasn't in a happy mood so I cheered her up by singing one her favorite songs.

I picked her up and danced around with her while singing,

Sweet pea
Apple of my eye
Don't know when and I don't know why
You're the only reason I keep on coming home

Sweet pea
What's all of this about?
Don't get your way all you do is fuss and pout
You're the only reason I keep on coming home

I'm like the Rock of Gibraltar
I always seem to falter
And the words just get in the way
Oh I know I'm gonna crumble
And I'm trying to stay humble
But I never think before I say

Sweet pea
Keeper of my soul
I know sometimes I'm out of control
You're the only reason I keep on coming
You're the only reason I keep on coming yeah
You're the only reason I keep on coming home!!!!

I gave her a big kiss on the cheek and a grin made it's way to her face. "Why weren't we invited?" I turned around to see Finn and Ash at the door watching. I laughed and motioned for them to come in. "You guys want to have a party?" Ash nodded his head and the girls followed him by nodding too, I didn't want to say 'No' so I said "Why don't you guys ask Daddy?" They all turned around facing Finn pleading him for a party, "Okokok, we'll have a mini party..." he said they all cheered and Finn gave me the look that says 'I-See-What-You-Did-There.' I merely smiled and started the 'Mini Party'

We ordered Pizza and salad. Then Finn set up the music, he hooked up his phone to the TV and played 60's, 70's, 80's music. We got the pizza and ate, then we danced and the ate again, and then in the end we watched a movie.
I put the girls down already and they fell asleep within seconds.

I brought out a big blanket for the three of us, we shared the couch and enjoyed the movie.

I snuggle closer to the warmth, I was nice and comfy. Then I heard a chuckle, I slowly opened my eyes and was shocked I jumped up and started blabbing, "Ohmygosh! I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have don't that like, I was cold so of course I'm like, you know? I didn't even make sense! Does that make sense? Ohmygosh!! I'm sososo sorry!!! Like I did-" "Abby!" Finn cut me off startling me a little, "Ah-What?" I say nervously fiddling with my hair. "It's fine." Finn said reassuringly and laughed a little, I let out a nervous laugh and went to my own room.

I went back to bed but I couldn't get comfortable, I took a few pillows and put them by me, making myself comfortable.

I woke up to Ashton jumping on top of me, "Mhhhmmhm!" I groaned, "Come on Mom- I mean Miss Abby!!" I heard what he said but decided to ignore it. "Morning buddy. You have be quite!" I tell him, he nodded and whispered 'Otay.' I didn't want the girls waking up just yet so I told him to go and bother Finn. He ran away and I went to the bathroom.

I took my shower and headed to my room, "Abby I just wanted to a- Oh never mind I'll ask you later..." Finn said walking away, I stupidly walked out of the bathroom with just my towel, I didn't even check. I ran to my room and got dressed, by the time I was done the girls were awake so I took care of them and got them ready for ice-skating.

"Ok are you guys ready?" Finn asked, "Yes!" I said excitedly, I don't know but I super hyped right now. "Ok let's go!" We walked to the same place and got our skates, "Ok be safe, and Ash watch your sisters." I say, "Otay bye!"

I did my own skates and we walked to the ring. "Ok remember balance and relax." Finn said, I went around with Finn a few times without falling or dying, which was a miracle! Then we fell.

"Alright now we're going to have the couples skate." The announcer said. Finn offered me a hand which I gladly took and we skated around the ring a few times while listening to Christmas music.

"I insist..." he said, I finally gave up and let him buy me a delicious Muffin and a large cup of hot chocolate. We were at the same hot chocolate place, "Thanks Finn." I say smiling at his sweetness, "No problem..." he said smiling back.

We headed back and got the children, like last time they were ready for a nap. I hurried and changed them before putting them down. I gathered their clothes and put them in the dryer.

I was suddenly exhausted and my feet hurt. I walked to the couch and did a few stretches, my back was sore and I didn't feel any better. I quickly set my timer for 30 minutes and took a quick nap.

"Hey Abby, the kids are up." I heard I was awake and still sore and tired. I grumbled a bit and got up. "Where are they?" I asked yawning, "They're in my room. They wanted to have a big sleepover tonight." Finn said rubbing the back of his neck, " What did you tell them?" I ask, "I told them sure......" he said unsurely, "Ohhhhh ok!" I say, I started thinking about the tent and everything. "So come on! We need to make the tent!" I say enthusiastically, Finn laughed at me and helped.

"Wow that was a lot of work!" I say tiredly, we had made a big tent and had blankets all over the floor. "Come on Daddy! Make the nest!!!" Ash said jumping up and down excitedly, Finn got up and started gathering the blankets inside the tent. Once Finn was done with the 'nest' he called us in and there was a big blanket bed on the ground it looked so comfy. So I naturally jumped onto the big pile. I giggled at how warm and cozy it was! Then out of nowhere Ulloa and Tesla jumped on me. "Ahhhh! Help I'm being attacked!" I say jokingly, Finn and Ash joined us shortly after.

The children had fallen asleep and Finn and I were at either end of the 'nest'. It was fun. I sighed, if only it was always like this. "What's up?" I heard Finn whisper, I turned and smiled lazily "Nothing." "Why'd you sigh?" he asked, "Is it a crime?" he dramatically sighed and I laughed at his imitation. I rolled my eyes and closed them.

I slowly got up and made sure all of them were sleeping. I slowly put back the blankets and I was almost out the door until- "Mommy?" I turned around and saw Ulloa tiredly staring at me, "Shhh go back to bed." She shook her head and started crawling towards me, so I went back and brought her with me to the 'nest'. So much for leaving.

I kissed her on the head and she fell back to sleep.