The Nanny Job Ch.19

"Abby the guys are going to come over and hang out, later tonight." Finn said, "Yeah ok." I reply a bit distractedly, right now I was changing Ulloa's diaper. "All right you're all done!" I tell Ulloa she claps her hands in response and giggles. "Ok, I need to leave. See you later sweetie." Finn said, I looked at him confusedly, "What?" I ask, "No I meant Ulloa." Finn quickly explains, "Ohhh!" I say stupidly, he kisses Ulloa's forehead "Bye, be good. I'll be home soon." He tells Ulloa she squeals and kisses his cheek, she's such a daddy's girl, when Finn left she started crying. "Hey, you're going to be fine. Daddy's coming back soon." I tell her, carrying her to the kitchen.

"Ashton please clean your mess?" I ask him for the third time, "No." he says pouting, I could tell he was testing my patience. "Ok. I'll clean it, when we have snacks you're going to have vegetables. Ok?" I didn't wait for his response, I started cleaning his mess trying not to smile at his face, he jumped to his feet and started cleaning. I stopped cleaning and watched as he quickly cleaned. When he was done, I asked him, "What are you going to do next time?" "Am gonna cween(clean) my mess?" he says fiddling with his hands, "I hope so. Hey buddy you did a great job. And guess what?" I ask excitedly, as I expected his gloomy expression changed instantly into a wide-eyed curious expression, "Whaa?" he asked, "There's going to be chips and cookies for snack time." I tell him. "YAAAA!!! I WUV(love) TIPS(chips)!!! AND COOKI(cookies)!!!" he screams happily, "Ok remember what voice do we use when we're in the house?" I ask him seeing if he remembered, "Uhhhh, uhhhhhh, not scweem(scream)?" he guesses, "Good job, remember it's 'inside voice'." I remind him, he nods "Insi vo-voi-vo, shhhhh!" he tried but gave up and settled with 'shhhhhh'.

I set up the snacks for the children and they ate happily, Ulloa and Tesla had vegetable chips, and Ash had potato chips. I felt my phone vibrate and checked it, it was a message from an unknown number, I read the message and it surprised me. It said "I miss you, I can't wait to see you tonight. Love you!;)<3XOXOXO!" I read it over a few times and didn't recognize the number, I texted the person back, saying "Hi, I think you have the wrong number. :)" I sent the text and put my phone away.

"Ok time for nap." I tell the girls putting them in their cribs, "Ahahah!! Ah!" Ulloa said loudly, "Yes, baby girl I'm going to sing for you." I tell her, calming her down, she started clapping and giggling when I poked her nose.

"Lu-lu bye Zzz. Catch some dreams while day has gone, go to sleep now rest head, go to sleep and hmmm hmmm." I sing forgetting the end, once my humming lulled them to sleep I slipped out of the room quietly.
"Wow you are amazing with children." I jumped at the sudden voice and turned around to be greeted by the guys. "Hey guys!!" I say greeting them, "Hey Abby, how's the children?" Cole asked, "Oh as you saw I set them down, but they've been doing fine and I was going to prepare some food for you all." I explain walking to the kitchen, "Oh ok well, we'll come with you!" Legend said nudging the other guys. "Uh yeah." Trystan muttered, "It's fine you all don't have to come. I'll be fi-" "No! We'll help, right guys?" Legend asked raising an eyebrow questioningly at them, Cole and Trystan nodded and they followed me to the kitchen.

I was cutting up the chicken for the stir-fry I was going to make and the boys sat on the counter eating chips. "Could one of you bring out a pot and then turn on the stove burner?" I ask, when they didn't answer I turned around and saw them sitting in the same spot but they were on my phone. "Aw who are these kids?" Trystan asks, "Ahem!!! Hello!- they instantly snapped their heads in my direction and Cole slowly lowered my phone back onto the counter. "It was Cole's idea!! He wanted to see what you had on your phone! He wanted to see what you texted Finn! He was the mastermind behind everyth-" Cole slapped his hand very hard against Trystan's mouth it made me feel bad for him. "Shut up!" Cole hissed, he gave a sheepish smile which I in return gave him a hard look. "Out of my kitchen and no TV. Or else." I tell them giving them all hard looks. They walked out of the kitchen and when they were far away I stifled my laughter.

"Hey guys! How long have you all been here? I hope you harassed ahem I mean didn't harass Abby." Felix says jokingly, "Hello to you too Felly!" I say teasingly, making him scowl. "Hey Abby." Finn says giving me a side hug, I turn to see the boys whispering like a bunch of high school gossip girls. "Ok girls break it up! Stop it." I tell them, they immediately stop and clear their throats, Cole then starts to make fun of Finn by copying him, "Hey Abby!" Cole said in a very deep voice trying to imitate Finn's voice, he also threw in a wink. He then side hugged me, "That's enough, get off me you're crushing me." I say trying to push Cole off, "Alright that's enough Cole, stop acting childish. We're going to eat." Finn says making Cole let go.

At dinner the guys were doing kissy-faces to Finn and they would make hearts with their hand and then point to Finn. After dinner I made a stupid excuse to leave the table.

Hey!!! Sorry it's so late and short!!!
Hope you all enjoyed!!😘