The Nanny Job Ch.43

Hey y'all!!

I hope you all enjoyed my previous chapter!😁

I hope everyone is well.

Sadly my younger sister got sick, and I think I'm coming down with a cold.😭😒😷

Anyway onto the story...

Enjoy!

I think I was falling for him...... "I-I think I'm falling for him..." I tell him, I looked at Felix he smiled at me. "Abby I'm happy for you." he said, I smiled and bit my lip. Felix and I talked until he said he had to talk to Finn about 'business' which he hates and never does.

Joy came back home with the children. "Oh Abby, would you mind helping me with the children? The girls are not in the happiest mood." Joy said, I understood what she was talking about. I smiled and helped, "Mama!!" Tesla squealed, "Hello darling, did you have fun?" I ask, she squealed and nodded, "Hiy(hi) Mommy." Ash says tiredly, he rubbed his eyes and yawned.

I cleaned the children up and put the straight down for their nap. They looked like they could use it.

"Abby? May I please talk to you?" Joy asks, I kissed Ashton's head and walked out of his room. "Yeah?" I ask, I closed the door and followed Joy as she walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"Abby how have the children been? I just wanted you to feel me in on what I missed." She said. I let a breath of relief out,( I thought I was in trouble again).

I told her (almost) everything. "Abby you know you have weekends off, right?" Joy asked, now thinking about it I'd totally forgotten. It felt so normal, it didn't even feel like a job. "Yeahhh, of course." I say.

"Well I need to go, I need to plan Ashton's birthday." Joy said, then I remembered what Finn and I had planned and told Joy, "Oh that's wonderful. I'll talk to Finn." she said she walked away but then stopped and turned around. "Abby, I'm sorry." she said, I was a bit confused. She walked back towards me and sighed, "Abby, I'm sorry for telling you what to do, when it comes to the children. It's not in my place, I just don't want any conflict between you and their hopefully future mother." she said, I smiled and accepted her apology.

It looked like she wanted to say more but she smiled and patted my arm. "I need to speak to my son now. I'll talk to you later." she walked away and I thought about what she said. I understood what she meant. But I didn't like the sound of a different woman filling in my role. I know, I technically am a Nanny but I felt so much more. Why did this have to be so complicated? "Ugh!!" I screamed, I shook my head and headed to the garden.

After my little stroll (in the garden), I woke the children up and prepared a snack. "Alright we haven't had story time in a long time. Ash why don't you get some books?" I suggest, he nodded his head enthusiastically and ran to the game room, and Tesla tried to follow him but waddled.

"The end" I read, I've been reading for 15 minutes and they just keep on handing me book after book. The girls love Disney princess stories and Ashton loves Cars.

"Alright let's take a quick break." I say, I honestly didn't want to read anymore. "One mow(more)?" Ashton asks, "How about we eat some food, and then we can read maybe later?" I say, he nodded and we went to the kitchen to see Felix eating the snacks.

"Felix! Those snacks are the children's snacks!" I tell him, "I was wondering why the portions were so small. Now I know." he said, I shook my head. I got some chips for the children and washed their hands.

After snack time Felix left. Finn and I continued story time.

Around the children's bedtime, I had already put the girls down but Ashton was not being cooperative. "I wanna sweep(sleep) ober(over), wit(with) you and Daddy!!!" he whined, I sighed, I really didn't want to do this. "How about you ask Daddy?" I say, he ran out of the room with a determined look on his face.

I sat back and put my hands over face. I heard talking so I sat up to see Finn walk in with Ash in his arms. "Mommy! Daddy say YEAH!!!" Ash said, he gave Finn a kiss on his cheek making my heart melt. I nodded and smiled tiredly, Finn put Ash down and whispered something in his ear. He ran out and Finn sat down next to me.

He draped his arm over my shoulders and kissed my head, "Are you tired?" he asked, I closed my eyes "Mmmhhmm." "Take a quick power nap and I'll set up the nest." he said, "No, I'll help." I say, I sat up and got up, "I insist, take a nap." he gently pushed me down onto the couch and kissed my temple. "Rest, I'll wake you up." I closed my eyes and heard Ash run in, he giggled but Finn hushed him.

I was waken by Finn shaking me lightly, I groggily opened my eyes and saw a makeshift nest like last time. "Hey wanna come into our nest?" he asks, it looked so cozy, I got up and crawled into the little nest, but remembered Joy was here. So I crawled back out.

"I'm gonna go to bed." I tell them, Finn pulled me back before I could go and I was in his embrace. "Why aren't you going to stay?" he asks, "I can't what if Joy comes in?" I ask, Finn pecked my lips, "Will this change your mind?" I shook my head but smiled, he kissed me a little longer, but I shook my head. "Hey Ash, you want Mommy to stay right?" Finn asked, "YEAH!" Ashton screamed. Finn smiled, "Looks like you have to stay." Finn says. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

Finn and I crawled into the nest and laid down. Ash climbed between us and the girl were in their own beds.

"Thanks Ab." Finn said, I closed my eyes and nodded. "Night sleep well." I said, "You too." Finn whispered.

I fell asleep to Finn lightly stroking my hair.

Aye!!
I'm done with Chapter 43!😝

Tell me what you all think!

Comment and Vote!

Thanks for reading. 1100👌🏼

Ps. I'm going to be doing some major editing, when the book is done.