The Nanny Job Ch.40

Hey guys I know, I've been slacking!

I'd like to say I'm sorry.😞

Btw I know the kissing scene sucked!
But hey, I don't have any experience! Lol, except the one time my cousin kissed me (when we were younger😂).

I will try to update and be more active!

Oh and I'm kinda in a hype about this song 'Youth'. It really good, I listen to music while writing, and this one caught my attention.

Anyway check it out tell me what you think!😁

Okay!

Here we go!

Enjoy!

1 month later.

The past month it's been pretty mundane. Finn's been working late hours, the girls have been causing trouble, and Joy is going to be visiting soon for Ashton's birthday.

So other than that nothing much has happened. But today was going to be a bit different than the past days, Felix is going to bring the children and I to the beach!

I double check everything,

-Food and Drinks.

-Sunscreen

-Toys

-Extra pair of Clothes

-Towels

I nod my head, that should be it. Right then Felix texted me telling me he was here.

I gathered the children and we headed out to meet Felix, as we came out he frowned. "Abby I told you not to bring any food." he says, I shrug "What's the big deal?" I ask, he looked at me and shook his head.

Once everything was loaded up, we headed to the beach.

When we got to the beach Felix started acting weird, "Abby why do t you get out first?" he asks, I looked at him weirdly but I did what he asked, I went to the passengers door and was about to open it but Felix said, "No! I mean uh no don't worry I'll take care of the children go and find a nice place to sit." "Felix what's wr-" "Just go." he says, I was utterly confused.

I was very suspicious. I played along and walked away from the car, towards the beach and he suddenly just started driving away without me! "FELIX!! COME BACK!!" Of course he didn't come.

I huffed in angrily, my phone(thank goodness I didn't forget it) started buzzing. I looked and there was a new message from Finn. I opened it.

Turn around......

I turned around and there he was. I gasped in shock, he had a small smile. I was snapped out of my daze when he walked toward me.

Soon enough he was in front of me, I let out an laugh, "Did you plan all that?" I ask, he shrugged "I can neither confirm nor deny." he said, I laughed.

He lead me to the sand and I kicked off my sandals, and enjoyed the warmth of the sand. We walked a few feet and came to a mat, with a basket on it.

"Finn......... this is so kind and thoughtful..." I tell him, he gave me a small smile, which I returned with a kiss on the cheek. "Come on." he sat down on the mat pulling me down with him. I hope I didn't flash anyone (I was wearing a sundress).

We ate and talked about interesting things, mainly work and family, and soon it was already late. Finn had work and I needed to take care the children.

Finn packed up and we sat on a bench, enjoying the peace and the relaxing sound of the waves crashing.

"Thanks for coming." Finn says, he held out his hand and I put mine in, smiling how perfect everything was. I nod and lay my head on his shoulder.

We drove back home and I sighed out happily, today had gone a lot better than I had expected.

Finn opened the door and we walked into see the house in a huge mess. "Felix?!?" I call out, he ran out of the living room and gave me a sheepish smile. "What is this mess?" I ask, he shrugged but I gave him a look. "Okokok I was going to clean up before you both got home but putting three little demo- children for their nap is hard!" he says, I couldn't disagree with that.

"Alright bye Abby and Finn, you're welcome for taking care the children." Felix said before leaving, I didn't know if he was angry or joking. I shook my head. Felix shouldn't be taking care the children, it's my job....... I was too busy enjoying myself I forgot about the children! I scolded myself for being stupid.

* Beep
"Hey Felix, I'm sorry about today and the other times before that........ Uhhmm I've been thinking about my actions lately, I know they've been careless. This won't happen again. You won't have to take care the children anymore.

Take care, bye."

I ended the call and thought about what I was going to do, about Finn and I.

I needed to talk to Finn. I walked to his office and stood in front of the door, I didn't know what I was going to say. I started with knocking lightly, "Come in."

I walked in and saw Finn writing something on a bunch of papers. When he was done signing all the paper he looked up and smiled. "Sit, you look like you have a lot on your mind."

I sat on the chair in front of his desk and thought........ There was a moment of silence, "Finn how is this going to work? I mean you know with the children and our relationship? It's my job to take care them, but I'm not and other people like Felix are paying for it. I don't think he necessarily loves taking care little children on his free time. I- I just don't think it's fare." I ranted and in the end I felt better, but where did that leave us?

"So are you saying our relationship is effecting people around us?" Finn asked, I thought about what he said. Was it? "I-I-"

Hey you all there's a bit of drama.

And I've been seeing some comments, about how her Nannying is very unorthodox. Sadly I do agree.

I know I make her sound like a maid and everything, but I was kinda doing it from my point of view😕.

Anyway I will edit soon so? Who knows maybe I'll change something's?

Comment and Vote!