The Nanny Job Ch.23

Hey guys,
Please remember to vote and
comment!
Enjoy!😊
MARRY CHRISTMAS!✨💫

"Abby we're here." Finn said shaking my shoulder, I opened my eyes and saw it was 10:39am. It took about 3 1/2 hours, I looked around and saw there was snow. It was pure white,
"Wow......." was all I could manage. "Come on! There is an activity, I've signed us up for!" Finn said, he hopped out of the car and carried the bags toward one of the cabins. I woke up the children and walked them toward the cabin. Ashton was very excited, good thing I had bundled him up because the first thing he did was, he jumped out of the car and rolled in the snow. After he rolled around in the snow enough times I said, "Ok, Ash come on we need to go." "Otay."  he got up and followed me to the cabin.

When we got inside the cabin the was two rooms, we brought the girls carry-on cribs, which was great because there was only two beds. "Do you mind sleeping with the girls?" Finn asked "Not at all. Ash will sleep with you?" I ask, "Yeah, oh and about the activity, I scheduled for the children to have ice-skating lessons, I already know how to so we'll do the public/freestyle ice- skating." "Ok that sounds fun! When will we leave?" "In about 1/2 an hour." he said looking at his watch.

Finn and I set the girls cribs up and we settled in, we set up everything fairly easily, and then we sat down to watch an episode of 'Leap and Lily', in the middle of the show Finn paused it and suggested that we get ready.

I made sure that the children had the proper outerwear and after double checking all of them I was satisfied. "Ok I think we're ready......" I tell Finn overlooking them one last time. "Are you sure?" Finn asked, "Yeah. Hurry up before I change my mind." I tell him.

Finn picked Ulloa up and Ashton held his hand, while I carried Tesla. We walked pass many cabins and finally came to a big indoor ice-skating ring. A few people were already getting skates, some instructors took the children and brought them to the smaller ring. Finn and I got our skates and I struggled to put mine on while Finn put his on with ease. After struggling for who knows how long I heard some chuckling, I looked up to see Finn, he had an amused look on his face that I wanted to slap. "Do you need help?" he asked, "Yes please." I say frustratedly "Alright- he bend down and started doing my laces,- first of all you weren't pulling on the right laces." he said making me blush in embarrassment, "Thanks Finn." "No problemlemo! Is this your first time skating?" he asked raising an eyebrow, I nodded embarrassedly and Finn surprised me by saying "You're gonna have a lot of fun." He helped me up and we went to the ring.

When I entered the ring the first thing I did was fall, "You're ok, don't worry." Finn said from behind me, I slowly got up and hung onto the wall for dear life, "Abby, hold my hand I'll guide you." I took his hand and tried walking toward him but failed, Finn luckily caught me and from there Finn pulled me along.

After much slipping, falling, and dragging Finn down with me, we took a 5 minute break, I nearly made some other people fall. "Hey you ok?" Finn asks, "Uh yeah I got a cut." Finn got me a band-aid and helped me, "Thanks, oh and I'm sorry I made you fall so many times." I say, "Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it, I've already planned for us to go ice-skate everyday." he said smiling reassuringly, "Ok come on let's skate." I say determined to make it around the ring with out falling. Finn held my hand as I made it into the ring, making sure I didn't slip again.

"Abby you need to relax, bend your knees and balance." "Finn it's easier said than done!" I say frustratedly, I was on the ground once again, "Here come on." Finn said he 'tried' to help me up but I ended up pulling him down, on top of me. "Ow!" I said "Abby, are you ok?" Finn said rolling off, "I-I think we need another break." I say rubbing my head. "You know what?" I looked at Finn questioningly, "We'll get some hot chocolate." he said, "What about the children?" "They'll call me when their lesson is done." he said with a shrug, "Ok..." I say.

We headed to the coffee shop that was only a few stores away from the ice-skating ring. We ordered ourselves hot chocolate and took a seat by one of the windows, I loved watching snow slowly fall, "Grand Master Of Awesomeness?" one of the waiters called out, Finn got up and got the cups. "Here you go." Finn handed me one of the steaming cups of goodness. "Thanks."

We sat in silence until Finn broke it. "So Abby are you gonna visit your family?" I shook my head, 'I have none' "What?" Finn asked, "Huh? What?" I said, "What do you mean? When you said 'I have none'?" I mentally slapped myself for letting that slip, "I meant, I-I have no marshmallows?" I gave myself a mental high-five, for thinking of that so quickly. "Really? Guess what I don't have any 'marshmallows?' either." Finn said mocking me, well I guess he didn't buy that.

We finished our drinks and went back to the ice-skating ring. "Finn, I need to ask you something." "Ok?" he said unsurely, "Do you promise that you will answer truthfully?" I ask, "It depends on what you ask but I will try too." "Good, you know your cousin Hunter?" Finn rolled his eyes and said, "Oh I know him, how could I ever forget that scum?" "Why did he want the children?" I ask, crossing my fingers in hope that he would answer. He let out a sigh and shook his head, "That goes way back, it's really complicated." he said, "Ok, well you could tell me later." I say, "Abby I didn't mean I'd te-" "Oh look we're here, come on the children might be waiting for us!" I say changing the subject.

We went back to our cabin and the children were exhausted, I put the children down for their nap. "So Abby how about we ask each other questions and we'll try to answer each one?" I nodded in agreement.

"I'll go first!" Finn rolled his eyes and let me, "Ok, uhh. Oh do you have any siblings?" "I did." he answered, "Do you have any family?" he asked, "No." "Why?" "Hey! That's not fair only one question at a time." I say, "Ok fine, ask me a question." "What do you mean by 'I did.' When I asked you about your sibling?" "Well, when I said 'I did' I mean I used to have a sibling." he says, "Why don't you have any family?" he asked, "I don't have any because they put me in an orphanage." I say, "Maybe we should stop. I'm gonna go and get some water." "Finn I have one more question!" "Fine." he says, "Are the children your biological children?" I ask, "Thei-