The Nanny Job Ch.27

Thank you for voting and commenting!
I'd love if you guys keep on doing that!

Thank you @2maky2 you have voted and commented so much! I'd like to thank you personally and dedicate this chapter to you!😘

I woke up and my breath tasted nasty. I tiredly got up and took a quick shower, then I brushed my teeth a few times.

I made an effort to look nice by brushing my hair and putting on makeup(mascara). I picked out some nice jeans and a nice shirt. In my closet I didn't have anything flashy so everything I wore was simple and plain, which I didn't mind.

I woke up pretty early so I quickly made pancakes and eggs, I then squeezed fresh orange juice. I put it in the fridge and went to Ash's room. I checked on him but he wasn't awake, so I made my way to the girls room.

They weren't awake either so I made my way to the kitchen, I made myself a plate and poured myself a glass of orange juice. I was about to eat but Finn came into the kitchen with messy bed head and still in his PJs. "Morning Abs." Finn said yawning, "Morning. Have you given any thought about putting on a shirt?" I ask looking away and eating, "Nah." I saw Finn from the corner of my eye, pull out the orange juice and put it to his mouth. "FINN!" I say, making him stop, "What?" He asked tiredly, "Please use a cup. I hope you don't do that with the milk." I say making a face, he didn't answer so I took it he drank straight from the milk container.

I took the orange juice from his hands and poured him a cup. I then made a plate of food for him. "Thanks Abby!" Finn said eating, I got my plate and sat down at the table, joining Finn. "Uhhh Finn? I need to ask you a question, but you can't laugh. Ok?" I say seriously, he nodded and kept on eating, "Why were the guys laughing at me when I cracked my neck?" I ask, "Oh their stupid and immature." he said shrugging it off, I knew there was more, "Come on Finn I know there's more." I say begging, he rolled his eyes and said "How about I get a refill for more food and I'll tell you?" "Deal!!" I got his plate and started humming excitedly, I filled his plate and gave him more juice.

"Ok! I'm ready." I say waiting for him to respond, he ate a few bites and spoke, "Are you sure you really want to know?" I nodded my head enthusiastically, biting my lip in anticipation. "Ok fine, they were laughing because the waiter was flirting with you, and when you cracked your neck his face was pretty funny. Anyways he didn't try to flirt with you after that." Finn said laughing a little bit, "What?" was all I could manage, I didn't think he was flirting, "He just smiled...." I say confusedly, Finn sighed and shook his head, "Abby you just didn't notice, you're very oblivious to those things......." he said, "Hey!" I say, I didn't want to talk about this anymore so I ate.

"Thanks for breakfast it was great. I'm going to be in my office if you need anything. Oh and my Mom is going to have a Christmas dinner only a few close friends will be coming over plus the guys will be here too." Finn said, "Ok, thanks for the heads up." I say gathering the plates and cups. I washed the dishes and hummed as I did I didn't notice Joy come in.

"Good Morning Abby. I hope you had a wonderful night yesterday." Joy said winking, "Uh yes I did." I say, Joy made herself a plate and poured herself some milk. "So sit and tell me what happened." She said sitting down herself, I sat down and told her how I imagined that night to be, I didn't tell her what really happened.

"Oh that sounds amazing! I'm glad the boys were good to you." She said smiling, I laughed last night they were far from that, I told her we had a wonderful time and we danced the night away. Which wasn't true, I'd have to tell the guys our cover story.

"Well darling, how long have you and my son? You know been a thing?" Joy asked with a twinkle in her eye, my eyes widened "F-Finn and I-I? No-no, we are not 'a thing'. W-Why would you think that? No, I think you've got it wrong." I say shocked she would think that. "I'm sorry dear, I thought you know. Anyone who saw you two would think you're a perfect couple! A perfect family. Abby I want you and Finn to be happy. I-I haven't seen him this happy since Nancy passed away. She was his little sister." Joy said smiling sadly recalling good memories, "I'm sure he is happy but I don't think he and I would work." I say, "Darling you'll never know if you don't try." with that she left for me to let that sink in.

I woke the children and fed them. We made arts and crafts, Joy helped out too. Ash ran up to me and showed me a picture. "Wow good job! Who are the people?" I ask, "Dis(this) is you, dis(this) is Daddy, dis(this) is Loa and Tesa, dis me. It's are(our) famiwy!(family)" I  smiled and all I could manage was "Yeah." I knew Joy was watching us and I saw her smile sadly. "It's for you!" I smiled and wrote the date. "Thanks buddy." I kissed his forehead and beamed at him.

"Abby I'll take the children to the park. You go ahead and rest. There's a party tonight." Joy said, "Are you sure? I'll come with you... if you want?" "If I wanted you to come I wouldn't tell you to rest. Now go and do something relaxing." Joy said shooing me away. "Are you sure? I can com-" "Abby." Joy cut me off and gave me a reassuring smile, "I'm sure. Stop treating me like an old lady." With that Joy left before I could protest.

I was so bored, I needed to do something but I couldn't think of something to do, I thought about reading but I wasn't in the mood. Then I had an idea! I ran down the halls and stopped right in front of Finn's big doors. I knocked a few times and heard 'come in' I went in and saw Finn behind his messy desk. He looked up and smiled, "What do you need?" Finn asked, "I'm bored, your mom took the children. I cleaned everything, I don't want to read. There's nothing to do." I say pouting, "Come on. I need a break." Finn said standing up and I followed him.

"So where are we going?" I ask excitedly, "We're going to the game room." Finn said, "What? Why?" I ask dumbly, Finn rolled his eyes "Well we're going to go to the game room to play some games. That's usually what you do in a game room." Finn answered sarcastically, "I knew that." I muttered, "You sure did." Finn said smiling teasingly I couldn't help but stick out my tongue immaturely, making Finn laugh.

"Finn can you please go easy on me?" I ask whining, right now we were playing 'Super Smash Bros', Finn merely laughed as I struggled with controlling my character, I was never good at these kinds of things, "Finn it's not funny! This isn't any fun! You said I'd have fun!!" I say throwing the controller down. "Abby ok, fine we'll stop. What do you want to do?" Finn said pausing the game, "I get to pick??" I ask biting my lip trying to contain my excitement, "Yes Abby you get to pick the game." Finn said, I happily jumped off the couch and picked 'Just Dance'. I couldn't wait to see Finn dance. "Ok here!" I handed Finn the disk and he made a face but put it in.

"Ok all you have to do is follow the moves. That's all there is to it." Finn said, sitting back on the couch. "Hey stand up! You have to dance. You can't sit down and dance." I say, trying to pull Finn up. "Abby all you have to do is move your hand that has the controller. So I don't need to stand." Finn said, "Finn please!!! What's the fun in dancing if you're sitting?" I ask not making sense one bit, "Abby. Fine I'll dance with you." Finn said sighing.
"Yeah!!! Yay! Thank you Finn!!" I said hugging him happily, "Let's dance!" I say.

"YESSS!! We won!!" I say jumping up and down, I was out of breath but I still celebrated. "Abby calm down, we've won a bunch of times. How about we take a break?" Finn said laughing a bit, I smiled and nodded. "Man that was fun." I say sitting next to Finn, we watched a few episodes of SpongeBob, which I picked. I yawned tiredly and leaned my head against Finn's shoulder.

"What's up Mom?" I heard Finn say, I was suddenly aware that Finn and I were cuddled up on the couch like a 'couple', and Joy was in the room. Crap. I pretended to be sleeping hoping Joy would leave. "Darling I wanted to ask you a question." Joy said, "Sure." Finn said, "Are you and Abby an item?" Joy asked, "No Ma." Finn said I could imagine him rolling his eyes. "Then what's this?" Joy asked, "She was tired and she fell asleep." Finn said sighing, "Alright but Finn, don't hurt her." I could hear the seriousness in her voice, "I won't." Finn's voice held as much seriousness as Joy's did. "Good. I need to go now wake her up in 15minutes." I blocked out the rest of the conversation and fell back to sleep.