The Nanny Job Ch.18

I'm so sorry I've made you all wait so LONG! My whole schedule has been packed first it was school, then it was a photoshoot, then it was my Aunties birthday, then there's Christmas, etc. I really hope you've all had a great week. I will try to update sooner but this week might be slow!
Please ENJOY!!

A few minutes passed he had stopped stalking towards us and just glared. "I just want the children." he says angrily, "What makes you think I'd give them to you?" I ask him, "You aren't going to give them I'm going t-" "Hunter! What the hell are you doing here?" Felix cuts him off, I sigh out a breath of relief as Felix came to our side glaring at Hunter. "Oh well if it isn't Felix." Hunter says tauntingly, "Get out of here Hunter, you aren't welcomed." Felix says unaffected by him, "I didn't come here to talk to a sissy I came here to talk to my dear cousin Griffin." Hunter said. "Fine, I'll take you to his office- then Felix turned to face me- bring the kids to the room and stay with them please, I'll come when he leaves." Felix says quietly, I nod and brought the children away.

I don't know when Felix came but I felt him shake my shoulder, I held Tesla as she slept and Felix led me outside of Ashton's room. Ulloa and Ash were sleeping peacefully. "Hey, are you ok?" Felix asks, "Yeah...... What happened and whaat does he want?" I ask him worriedly, "Well, I-I don't know?" Felix says, I already knew he was lying, "Felix, really! Come on." I say seriously, "I can't tell you, you have to ask Finn- wait but don't because he's mad.... Please don't ask him!!" he says pleadingly, "I'll think about it.......- I already knew what I was going to do- Ok I thought about it and now I'm going to talk to him." I say, "Fine. I warned you." he says, I limped to Finn's office with Tesla still in my arms.

I knocked on the office door and heard a faint 'Come in.' I opened the door and walked in. "Finn." I say, "Hey Abby. Is there something you need?" Finn asks looking up from his paper, "I just wanted to ask you a question." I say seeing if he'd let me continue, he nodded his head gesturing for me to continue, "Why does Hunter want the children?" I ask, "First off Miss Bower that is non of your concern, second you don't know anything about my family, third I don't think you want to know." he says defensively listing off the things. I was taken aback by what he said, "Well Mr. Adam, I think it is my concern, I take care of your children they are my responsibility, and if I didn't want to know I wouldn't have asked. If you don't want to talk about it you could've said so." I say disdainfully and turn around and walk out but before I close the door I say, "Night Mr. Adam."

I went to the girls room and tucked Tesla away, then I went back to Ashton's room to get Ulloa, I got Ulloa and put her to bed. I cleaned the kitchen and went to my room. I fell asleep thinking about everything that happened today. I woke up in the middle of the night to loud rain and thunder. I tried falling back to sleep but I couldn't so I got up and walked around, I went to the kitchen but saw the light on, I peeked in to see Finn by the fridge, I quietly speed walked away from the kitchen and went back to my room. I hopped into bed and got nice and comfy, then I heard one of the girls crying, *sigh"Right when I was nice and warm." I say, I get out of bed and went to the girls room. Of course Tesla was the one crying and Ulloa was awake just staring at Tesla. "Hey, you're ok. Come here." I coo to Tesla. "Ma-ma-MA-ma!" Tesla cried, I scooped her into my arms and rocked her back and forth. "You're fine. It's ok." I say soothingly.

Once she settled down I gave her a bottle of warm milk and cradled her. Tesla finished her bottle but she didn't fall asleep, I went to the library room and sat down on the couch and read a book out loud hoping that she'd fall asleep. I read a few pages and she was sleeping, I myself was tired I didn't even want to get up. I looked around the room tiredly and saw the clock it was 3:00am. I felt my eyes slowly shut and I fell into darkness.

I woke up nice and warm. I snuggled deeper into the warmth and started drifting back into a nic- I opened my eyes and felt around, I started to panic when I couldn't find Tesla, "Ohhhhh, Nonono.!!!! SurgarHoneyIceTea!!!! Oh my gosh!" I mutter to myself as I frantically search for Tesla, I searched the whole library room, the living room, the kitchen, her room, Ashton's room! I was starting to get really worried, "Oh no! What am I going to tell Finn? Double SugarHoneyIceTea!!! Oh my gosh he's going to kill me!" I say to myself starting to panic, I start pacing around the kitchen trying to calm myself down while muttering.

"Hey what's up? Abby?! Hey!?!" I jump at Felix's sudden presence, "O-Oh h-hey Felix!" I say trying not to show my nervousness, "O-oh h-hey A-Abby!" Felix says mockingly, he walked over to me and gave me a hug, "So what is up with my #fav #perf bestie?" Felix says trying to imitate a Vally-Girl-Accent, I laugh at his stupidity but then remember Tesla and stop. "Hey Abby? You ok?" Felix asked worriedly, "Uh yeah. Hahhahah! Man I need to start breakfast but first.......- "Let me take a selfie!!!" Felix says pulling out his phone and pretending to take selfies, I roll my eyes, "I meant to say first let me talk to Finn, I need to tell him something like it's super important. Go ahead and warm yourself up some food." I tell Felix, "O.M.G!!!!" Felix says dramatically, "Are you like prego?" he asks dumbly, I slap my forehead so hard I regret it, "Felix I'm going now, don't ever imply me and Finn, sleeping together!" I say irritatedly,
"It's actually Finn and I!" Felix says correcting me, I huff and limped away from him before I strangled him.

I knocked on Finn's bedroom door a few times a waited, I nervously bit my lip and fiddled with my messy hair. The door opened and there stood Finn messy bed hair and in pajamas. "Abby? Uh what can I help you with?" He asks confusedly, I continue to bite my lip avoiding eye contact with Finn, "Abby?" Finn asks, I looked up in response and looked directly into his eyes, "SugarHoneyIceTea." I mutter to myself mostly, "Uhhmmm, listen Abby I'm going to go back to bed is there anything else you need?" he asked bemusedly, "I'msosososoSOSOsorry! I-I-I, last night she was crying so I took care of her! And now she's gone I'm so sorry!!!- I blurt out- I woke up and she's just gone I-I checked everywhere! B-but I couldn't find her! I- "When the heck are you blubbering about? Who is 'She'?" Finn asks cutting me off, I don't know why but I started getting teary-eyed, "I-It's Tesla! I'm so sorry!! I-I fell asleep and when I woke-" Finn was giving me a weird look so I stopped talking, "Abby, listen it's fine-Finn said putting his hands on my shoulders- she's fine." "What!?! How do you know?!?" I ask him, he rubs his temples, "Uh Abby, I saw you and Tesla in the library last night sleeping, I didn't want you to be uncomfortable so I took Tesla and gave you a blanket." Finn explains. My mouth formed a 'O' shape, when he told me. "Well uhm that- I mean I knew that....... ok I didn't I was just really scared when I woke up!" I say, Finn smiled and surprised me by pulling me into a hug. "I'm sorry for being rude, Abby I've been a pain in the butt, a complete jerk, all you've been doing is looking out for us. I want to thank you for everything you've been doing. You've truly been helpful." He says genuinely, I smile and hug him back.
"Ahem, not to be rude or anything but Finn that's my bestie you're hugging." Felix says sassily, Finn and I laugh, I pull away and hug my 'bestie'.