The Nanny Job Ch.30

Thank you you guys and girls, for all the votes and comments!!
I hope you all enjoyed chapter 29!

I might not be able to update like usual, this year is going to be very hectic.

But I hope it doesn't affect me from writing!☺️

Anyways, here's another one!!

Enjoy!

"Felix, I want you to know that... I-I love you." I say blurting it, "Abs I love you too.........," Felix said, he ran his hand through his hair nervously, "But like a sister........" he added "Felix, I love you, like a brother!" I say genuinely, I laughed a little. "Oh- That's good. That would've been weird." Felix said sighing out a breath of relief.

"Well night. Thanks for hanging out with me today." Felix said, "Thanks for inviting me. I had a splash of fun." I say, "Oh and thanks for the roses." I added smiling happily. "Anything for my little sis....... You better get inside." Felix said, I hugged him tightly and felt him kiss the top of my head. I gave him one last squeeze and let go. "Bye Felix." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and went inside.

I went inside and went to the kitchen. I got two big vases for my roses. I filled them up and put the roses in. "My goodness, you're finally home. I thought you'd never get home." Joy said joking around, "Hello Joy, do you need anything?" I ask, I couldn't get the smile off my face. "How was your time?" Joy ask sitting down, I shrugged and sat down too. "It was fun, enjoyable, it was great." I say, remembering throwing water balloons at Juliet's face was 'enjoyable'.

"Well it looks like you had a wonderful time, just by the look on your face." Joy said smiling. "Well it's already late. I better head to bed." "Alright, goodnight Abby." I made my way to my room but stopped in front of my door. I should check on the children. I went to Ashton's room and checked on him, he was sleeping then I went to the girls room. When I was outside of their door I heard someone in the room. I slowly opened the door and saw Finn. He was holding Ulloa and rocking her gently back and forth. I slowly closed the door and went back to my room.

I woke up and got ready for the day. I took a shower, brushed my hair, and brushed my teeth. I picked out one of my simple navy blue dress. I checked on the children but they were still sleeping so I went to the kitchen. It was 7:00am, I woke up really early today. I made some coffee, and waffles. I hummed happily while making the waffles, as soon as they were done I got them out and poured syrup and whip cream onto my waffles.

"Morning Abby." I looked up to see Finn in his boxers. What does he have against clothes? I was still chewing and I started choking. I swear it wasn't because he was only in his boxers. "Abby? Are you ok? Here let me help!" Finn said, I shook my head and put my hand up stopping him. I ran to the garbage and coughed my food out. Finn pulled my hair back and patted my back, I also gagged and threw up (a little). "Excuse me." I walked away and got some water to gargle. "Are you ok?" Finn asked, "Yeah I'm fine, it always happens nothing new." I say shrugging it off. Finn looked at me like I was crazy. "I'm really fine. But could you put on some clothes?" "Yeah sure." Finn said, he walked away and I finished eating.

Joy walked in it was 7:30am, "Morning darling. Where's Finn?" Joy asked, "Oh he's putting on clothes." The words slipped out of my mouth, "Ohhhhh?" Joy raised an eyebrow and I could see her smile. "He came down here with only boxers on, so I told him to put on some clothes." I explain quickly, "Oh." I could hear disappointment in her voice. Weird. "Well what's for breakfast?" She asked changing the subject, "There's waffles and coffee." "Mm sounds good." I got her a plate of fresh waffles and a cup of coffee. "Thank you dear, I wanted to tell you that Juliet wanted to come over today, so that she could hangout with the children. She also said you girls were getting along?" Joy asked, "Of course, just fabulously." I say, I was annoyed at her. Joy finished and left.