Chapter 1 The First Meeting!

Rose was ready for her first day at the college. She worn a white tee and Lee jeans along with a pair of flat pump shoes. She made a pony tail, a little lip gloss and her black
glasses. She was looking pretty enough because of her fit and tall figure. She had her breakfast and left for her college. After walking for almost ten minutes she reached there as her house was quite close to the art college.
She was little nervous about the meeting with the teachers and other  mates although a beautiful smile of confidence was playing on her lips.

While she was adoring the crafts on the pillars of the corridor she suddenly dumped with a boy. She had an small eye contact with the boy. Her deep blue eyes were searching something in her black eyes. After few seconds they realized that everyone was staring them, with a small jerk they create some distance between them. The boy ignoring the rush of people put on the head phones from his pocket and started listening. Within a couple of seconds he left the place as if bumping up with a girl and having a romantic eye contact was a regular matter to him. On the other hand Rose was very embarrassed. She was controlling hard not to blush. Then she realised that the crowd had started decreasing and within a narrow second she also left the place.

Rose's POV:
Who was the guy? So attractive!! But why didn't he talk to me? At least a 'Hi' or a 'Sorry'. He should have said something. Oh! God what's happening with me? Why I am behaving like this? I mean I was never attracted by any boy. Someone just help me out with this.
She was thinking about this and was wondering the facts. Then she reached her classroom, where Mrs. Lora had already started her daily lecture. Rose was about to take permission to get in the class when her eyes suddenly got attached on a front bencher. And a slide sweet smile played on her lips.
The front bencher was no other then the boy with who she bumped few minutes ago. Guess who? Yap he was Dan, the heartthrob of AIC.
Mrs. Lora noticed that a pretty girl is standing at the gate of the class. Without saying anything she drew a picture of Rose at the gate. While she was drawing everyone questioned her about it except Dan. Dan was mesmerized with the girl in the picture. Mrs. Lora had drawn a perfect picture of Rose. After completing the drawing Mrs. Lora cleared her throat and said, "Miss pretty behind the wall please come in!" This made Rose to come back from her dream world. The whole class then understood that the picture and the girl in it was Rose. Rose tried hard not to blush. She confidently introduce herself to the class. Dan was watching her surprisingly. The way she was talking, moving her hand and the smile made Dan realize a different kind of sensation through his body.

Dan's ( Daniel) POV

Who is the girl? I mean what is special about her? Why is she so attractive? Why her touch made me feel special? I am so confused. I was in relationship with hundreds of girls and they were gaga over me. But this girl is someone special.
By that time the introduction speech of Rose Percy was over.

Please comment like and give me your precious advices. #Spreadlove.