Chapter 1O An Incident!

Rose felt really bad for Dan. She could understand what he was going through so she immediately hold his hand so tightly.
Mr. Wilson told Dan to come and cut the cake on behalf of his mom. He came there still holding Rose's hand. Both of them were standing at the center of the hall. They both cut the cake. There was a big round of applause for Mrs Wilson, who was looking at his dear son from the heaven. At first Dan fed his dad then Rose and at last to Mark.
Then the cake was taken for distributing amongst the guest. In admist of people there was Sophia. When she noticed Dan and Rose together she went near Mark and asked him," Mark, what's up? Enjoying the party all alone? Hey hotty, can you tell me something, who is the girl with my Dan?"
Dan replied in a humorous tone,"Your Dan? First of all he is not your belongings and secondly she and Dan are friends so please stop making it nasty."
After listening to such a bitter reply which she never expected made her angry and embarrassed like anything. Her face was worth watching at that moment. She became red like a tomato. Without saying anything more she just left from there. Mark even didn't care about her because he knows her very well.
Mark was informed by Dan earlier about his feelings for Rose and their new born relationship. Dan also informed him not to disclose it before the the arrival of the right time. So he didn't say anything to Sophia.
The party was going on with full fun, drinks and many delicious foods. As the birthday part of the party was over so there began the Halloween party. Still then Dan and Rose were together. They had there supper and was chatting suddenly Rose started coughing. Dan went for a glass of water. He went to the food corner and was searching for water and he saw a glass of chilled water he took it immediately and gave it to her. She gulp it down at once. While she was drinking it,she could realize a kind of different taste. Dan asked her whether she was okay or not but she nodded in a positive attitude.
She was talking to Dan about his and her childhood stories, while talking suddenly she felt like everything in front of her got blur. She immediately closed her eyes and hold Dan's arm. She opened her eyes after a minute and told him, " Dan, actually I am not feeling well. I think I am a bit tired. Can you do one thing for me, can you drop me home? I know your party is going on and the guests are also here so I think you should call your driver and I will go myself. "
He turned with concern in his eyes,"Rose are you OK? " she said yes. Again Dan said, "Alright, if you want to go home then I will drop you home. Come with me. Both of them stood up and went outside of the hall. Dan said, " Please wait here for a minute let me bring the car." Rose was standing there and she felt very tired, after coming back Dan could realize, so he said, " Rose you can stay at my house for today, only if you want."And Rose thought, she should not refuse him after all the things happened. So she decided to go to his home.

Hello,my lovely readers, a new and interesting part for all of you although I am late but I have still tried so please do comments and let me know how it is and if you find it interesting then don't forget to vote.
#Spreadlove.