Chapter 6 Halloween Special!

Soon all the students were taken at a big room. The room was fill with paintings, and other materials required for drawings.
Dan and Rose seated at a corner of the room. Both took out their painting equipments. Rose asked Dan whether he had any good idea for the assignment. But Dan nodded in a no. She said she had a great idea and shared the idea with Dan. While she was explaining everything to him, he was just wondering how could The Almighty made such a pretty girl. He was looking at her continuously. After sometime Dan realized that Rose's idea giving session was over. She had started the work. She was painting and Dan was looking at her. After half an hour of continuous drawing she looked at Dan, who was busy glaring at her. She waved her hand up in air in front of him and asked, "Hey,Dan are you here or day dreaming any girl?" He blushed hard and said,"I don't dream about any girl, girls do that for me."He said very proudly. But his red cheeks were quite enough for anyone to say that he was thinking about any girl. Then both Dan and Rose were busy when Dan suddenly got hurt on his thumb finger. Rose immediately brought up with a very small first aid kit from her bag. She did bandage on his wound. She was looking really worried about Dan. She scolded him for being irresponsible. Concern for him was quite visible in her eyes. She then ordered Dan not to work anymore and to rest.
The bell rang and the college time was over. Rose told Dan that she would take the canvas and other stuffs at her house and then she would complete the assignment over there. Dan said to her that his home is in the same road as hers only 20 km difference so he wanted to drop her home. At first she said no, but at last she was okay with the proposal. Dan dropped her home and she was quite happy with Dan. She invited him in the evening to complete the rest of the work.
Dan agreed to come. He reached his home. Gave the car keys to the caretaker. Then went to his room, took a bath and had his lunch. After having lunch he got ready, he worn a grey hoody with black pant and white T-shirt with converse and his signature glasses. Then he was watching television to let the time pass but to him, seconds were like minutes and minutes were like hours. After waiting for hours the sun went back to its home living a black night.
Dan sprayed his duo again and looked at the mirror for the last time. He was looking really dashing.
He drove to Rose's home. Rose was also ready. She was preparing some snacks. When the door bell rang she realized that it was no other than Dan.
She opened the door with a big smile pastured on her face. Dan was standing at the gate. Rose was looking at him and was thinking that how could a person be so handsome. According to Rose he was looking nothing less than her Prince charming. He asked Rose whether he was welcome to get in or not. She blushed hard and welcomed him. Soon both got inside. Rose took him to her painting room. The room was decorated with different pictures drawn by Rose. All the pictures were beautiful but there was a big collage containing a lot of situations in one picture. It started with a small family containing a child and her parents. And then only the child with a man. And at last only a girl all alone. Dan didn't understand what was it all about. He was looking at the pictures when Rose came holding two mugs of coffee. She handled one to Dan. He thought to ask her about the picture but soon his attention was grabbed by the assignment almost completed by Rose. Rose kept her mug on the table and was coming to Dan looking at the assignment which was in her hand. She didn't notice the drops of oil paint lying on the ground and she slept. She was about to fall when Dan hold her.
She was scared, she closed her eyes.
They were inched apart. Rose's heart was beating really fast. Holding her close to himself was like Dan had got everything in life. He felt like he was complete. Soon their silence was broken by the ringtone of Dan's phone. It was Dan's dad he called him to know about his whereabout. He took the call and told his dad that he was in his friend's house for some project work and he would be late. Both were busy with the project work and stealing their moments.

My lovely readers Happy Halloween to all of you. I know you all are waiting eagerly to see the assignment. Thanks to my sister she had given me many ideas for this chapter. Soon I am going to show you all that in the next chapter, till then do votes and comments. #Spread love.