Chapter 18 Neon's heart break!

Neon reached to 'Dan's home as he knew that Rose is living there with him.
Dan and Rose were ready for going to the cemetery. But when they were coming at the hall, they could hear a bell ringing. Soon a housekeeper went to open the door. It was Neon. He came inside and looked at the couple. Dan could feel the pain in his eyes.
He came down holding Rose's hand to show a kind of possession of his relationship.
Rose didn't think much and got down. Both were busy at looking at each other.
Neon was very hurt when he saw Dan holding Rose's hand. It was all for him to realize that they were in a relationship or soon they were going to be. He understood that nothing was left there for him. In his mind, his only urge was, he wanted to hear everything from Rose. The moment of heartbreak was quite tough for Neon to handle.  But every truth is tough to handle when it's not in your favour.
Rose said to Neon, " Please Come, have a seat. It's been a long time that we have met. So, how your days going?"
Three of then sat on the large round sofa which was in the middle of hall.
"You guys please carry on. I need to attend a call. Just coming back.", said Dan.
He wanted them to be alone for sometime.
"I am fine, you?"questioned Neon. His only wish was that, after this question she may clear the cloudy sky of his heart. He wanted her words to prove his all suspects wrong.
And then in answer Rose uttered,"  I am fine too. As in life has given so much to be finest. Now I am no more Rose Percy, I am Rose Wilson." It was everything that Neon didn't want to hear. But sometimes people has to hear all that they never dared of. There is always something called destiny after all. He tried heard to acontrol his tears and to let go the thunderstorm inside his heart.
The arrival of Dan increased his pain. He said to Neon," So how is your days going? Oh! One good news is, me and Rose have knocked together today. I wish you would have come just some hours ago. And how are things at A.I.C? I hope girls don't miss me. "