Chapter 5 The Assignment!

After Dan went from Rose's home she changed her dress,worn her night dress and prepared herself to sleep. She set the alarm clock around at the corner of the bedside table and went to bed. Soon a deep sleep kissed her eyes.

Dan drove his car to home. He gave the car keys to the caretaker to clean the car and park it. He asked the caretaker about his dad. The caretaker told him that his dad had reached home and got slept by then.
The Dan washed his face and hands. He also changed himself into a comfortable T-shirt and pant. He went to his bed. He was trying to sleep but it seemed like sleep has got angry with him. He was looking up in the ceiling of the room. He was feeling very restless and sleepless.
All of sudden he thought that he was having the number of Rose and he could call her. But then he thought she must be sleeping by then as she had college the next day.
As he was not feeling sleepy, he thought of playing guitar for a while. Playing guitar is a hobby of Dan. Along with painting he love music also. According to him if he couldn't be a painter then he would definitely be a singer or composer. He was playing his beautiful blue guitar. He was lost in the chords. While playing the guitar he suddenly realized that he had made a new music. Then he thought to give a lyrics to the music. And the first word came to his mind was 'Rose'. He didn't sleep for the whole night and made the whole lyrics. When the song was ready, it was 4:30 am. After that he thought to have a nap.
Soon the sun arrived with its brightest appearance. The alarm clock buzzed and Rose woke up. She saw that , the morning was a little different. It was peaceful, brightest and happiest.
She went to the washroom, took a bath and started preparing her breakfast. She made a toast with jam and butter. She immediately gulp it down. She took her painting, paint, brushes and all other nesesary stuffs in her bag. As she never liked to do any make up so she was looking simply pretty and perfect.

On the other side, after not sleeping for the whole night Dan was exhausted .He was sleeping and he didn't realize when the sun arose. When he woke up he looked at the clock rubbing his eyes and saw that it was already 7:45 am. He was late. He immediately rushed in washroom, took a shower and then went for breakfast. He completed his breakfast within 2 minutes and took his bag along with the car keys. He was driving his car as if he was flying a jet plane. He reached the college at last.
When he entered the classroom, he saw that only two seats were empty. One, in the front row and another beside Rose as Neon was absent.
He thought he got a chance to seat beside her. Without saying anything to anyone he went at the last row and and seat beside Rose. At first Rose didn't notice, but when she saw that Dan was beside her she didn't react. She was behaving normal as if everything was fine and it was okay. She smile a bit and said"good morning " to him. He also greeted her back with a bright smile.

After some minutes, Mr. Longham arrived. He greeted all the students a very good morning and started his lecture. When his lecture was over he announced that he was going to give an assignment to the students. And the assignment was," A large canvas painting on Halloween " . It was a duet assignment. He told the students to choose their partners. Dan was expecting Rose to take his name as she didn't so he himself asked her if she had any interest to work with him. She replied that she didn't have any problem, so she can complete it with anyone. That made Dan's day.

Plz do comments and voting. Also don't forget to follow.