Chapter 15 Love is Pain!

The nurse and Rose came with the discharge papers along with all formalities done.
Rose and Dan were ready to go home. Dan said to Rose that he would drop her on the way going home.
They were going together and their hands were united. Rose put her head over Dan's shoulder. Both of them could realize that there is something more in them except friendship, only a official proposal was required.
When they reached Rose's home, the house was covered with black smoke, four fire service vehicles hundreds of people. "Oh my God,my house is on fire." Screamed Rose.
Dan and Rose along with Mr. Lugar rushed out of the car and dividing the stream of people,tried to get in.
"Dan, my everything is gone. My parents,my uncle their last sign everything is gone and I am left with nothing now. I will be a street beggar. Everything is finished." Cried Rose, as she could see almost 85% of her house was black like coal and inside materials were totally burned. Dan hugged her tightly and forcefully took her inside the car and asked," Rose it's okay. Please trust the Almighty everything will be fixed again." Suddenly one of Rose's neighbor came and said to Rose that where were she and her phone as he tried to call her thousands times but she didn't receive. That moment Rose remembered that she kept her phone in the kitchen and she had to leave, leaving her cooking." Oh shit!!! I forgot to switch off the gas burner." Screamed Rose out of regret and pain.
Dan talked to one of the fireman and he informed him that the fire source was most probably the kitchen and 88% of the house had already burnt so it was impossible to save any materials inside. And four fire service units had been working there but a lots of penalty would be taken from the house owner because of her carelessness. Dan gave him his card and told him to talk to him, leaving Rose.
Dan came back to Rose who was devastatingly crying. Dan told Mr. Lugar to stay there and to notify him about everything. Dan got up in the car and sat beside Rose. He told the driver to drive them home. Dan hugged Rose tightly and said, " Rose, I am sorry it all happened because of me. I never wanted you to be homeless because of me!"
Rose in between her sobs answered, " No its, its not you it's my damn fate. "
"No Rose.
" Somewhere the reason is me. But I never wanted to hurt you. I will fill you with love and care. Yes, Rose, I wanted to tell you this long ago but couldn't gather courage. But, today when I saw you losing everything I want my words and love to be your courage. I love you Rose, I really really do and I want you to be the mistress of my universe. Please marry me and be mine forever. Please let me fill your life with thousands of good memories."
Rose Percy, who was shattered after losing her everything, again could see a small lamp of happiness in Dan's words. She hugged him more tightly and said yes.
The driver from the front smiled at them.
Both of them reached his home.
Dan called his dad and informed him about the incident and Rose's yes. He informed Mark about this too.
Rose was given a pair of clothes that was earlier Mrs. Wilson's.
Both of were sitting in Dan's room which was given to Rose temporarily.
After some sweet, emotional conversation, Dan went to change and he told Rose to change into his mom's dress and to come down for the dinner.
Rose's POV
I am Rose, Rose Percy. And today it is the thirty first night. It is the night when my parents were killed and I was left orphan. Last year, at the same day my uncle died. It is the night when I lost my home, became homeless, orphan but this is the same night when I got my love, my Dan. Why the Almighty is so cruel? Yet, I am thankful to Him that he send Daniel in my life. I promise, I will love him more than my life.

So, after a long time, I just came up with some ups and downs in the story.
Please do let me know how it is.
Spreadlove.