Chapter 17 We are one now!

The guests had their foods and drinks. Before leaving the guests gave a lots of love and blessings to the newly married couple along with gifts. The guests were very rich so the gifts were but who wanted those the pair was happy getting each other in their lives. According to them, each others presence was everything they could ever ask for.
After the departure of the guests Mr. Wilson came and blessed the duo with some affectionate words.
'Dan and Rose I am very happy for both of you. Stay together and my blessings are always with you. Dan there is something I have for you. It's a letter from your mother, when she came to know that maybe she won't survive till your marriage, she wrote it. And it was my responsibility to ensure that you got it. Take it child and read it. Your mother must be waiting. I have an important meeting so I will be back after some time. Till then you both can spend some quality time together."
He left after giving the letter to Dan.
Rose and Dan went to their bedroom and Dan started reading the message.

The letter,
"Dear Son,
How are you? I pray and hope that you are absolutely healthy. The moment when I am writing this letter, I am on my death bed. Just now the doctors came and told me that I have only three hours left for my operation. In this three hours I will have to fulfil all my wishes towards life. I have a lot to talk to you. I wish I could take you in my arms and kiss your forehead. Leave that, sometimes every wish doesn't come true.
All the thing that I can ask now is your safety and your life.
I am sorry I don't have enough time to write about all occasions but of course I have something important to tell you on your marriage day.
I know the woman would be very pretty, and attractive just like the flower, Rose. I wish I could choose her for you. Yet, I have no problem if you marry your lover because I have always been supportive towards love marriage.
But son, always remember one thing that when a woman comes leaving her parents, parental house and her everything then she is all your responsibility. Love her so much that she never fell alone. Never fight with her and if you then, don't forget that you should be the first person to apologize. Dear, relationship is a big word but this word can easily be broken just by a small word called"Ego". So,never let your ego effect your relationship. And promise me you will never beat your wife just to show your manhood. Always treat her like your queen. Give this message to my daughter in law that my all blessings are always with her. May Almighty bless her with a moon like baby.
I love you both a lot. Always trust each other and never leave each other alone. My whole hearted blessings are with you. Whenever you miss me just look up in the sky and I am somewhere there.
With love and care,
Mary Wilson."

When Dan was done with the letter his eyes were watery and Rose was beside him holding his hand tightly. Dan hugged her and cried hard. In between his sobs he said," I promise mom, I will do whatever you want. I will love Rose more than my life."
Rose mockingly patted his back and said," Don't you love me now?" And in response to her question Dan showed all his love on her lips.
Both changed themselves in their normal clothes and had some snacks.
Rose requested Dan to visit the cemetery where her parents and uncle is laying forever. They were dressing up as they needed to go.

On the other hand, Neon who was in the hospital for almost two weeks got discharged, while laying on the hospital bed he was determined to tell Rose about all his feelings. After reaching at AIC, they informed him that he and Rose along with Dan had failed in the exam because they hadn't gone France for the assignment and they will never be back there.
Neon then went to Percy House, which was under construction and one of her neighbor told him about the incident, he was also informed about the help made my Daniel Wilson. He understood that Rose must be with Dan as he had helped her at that extend.

Hey Readers, here's another part.
Enjoy reading and do let me know how it is.
Spreadlove