Chapter 16 We got knotted together!

14th February.

" So, Ms. Rose Percy, do you take Mr. Daniel Wilson as your legally married husband? "
Thousands of people who were in the Glass fire's church was waiting eagerly for her answer.
After a long pause Rose answered,
" Yes, I do "
And they kissed.
Thousands of people who were present there as a witness of this union clapped with extreme joy.

After some moments they left the church and went to Dan's home. It was decorated with flowers especially the front yard was decorated beautifully with red roses.
The guests were waiting there for the couple. The arrival of the couple was more elegant way of getting a new relationship.
All took their seats. A romantic soft music was being played on a violin. The situation and atmosphere was excitingly romantic.
Mark stood up for the announcement on the stage.
Mark's speech,
"Attention please, honourable ladies and gentlemen. It is our extreme pleasure to have you all on my brother's cum friend's wedding ceremony. Before I begin with the program I would like to call on stage the groom, my bro, Daniel. Please come on stage and please say some words to your beloved wife."
Daniel took the Mike and continued,
" Hello everyone. Thank you all for being a part of the most memorable day of my life.
If I am here to say about Rose, then I don't know from where to begin. She is not just my wife, my best friend, my first love and my world. All I can say about you is I love you and you are my world. Everything in my life is impossible without you. You are the most precious and beautiful gift for me from the Almighty. Thank you so much Rose for being a part of my life. And yah, how can I forget my mom on this day. Mom, you are watching right!"
Dan was missing his mother. Maybe it is natural that any child would miss his or her mother when she has given so much to remember. Dan apparently had got nothing from his mother after his birth but those nine months in her womb were enough to feel her, to love her and to miss her.

And everyone clapped.
Mark called Rose the next for a few words.
Rose's words,
"Thanks everyone. Thank you Dan. Thanks dad and of course Mark.
I am very thankful to the Almighty that He has given me such a lovely husband. Dan you accept me on such a moment when I was left with nothing. You became my shield. I am never too capable to pay back my debts on you. But, surely I can assure you that no one can ever love you more than me."
Dan hugged Rose and then both got down from the stage holding each other's hands. There, Mark continued, " So, ladies and gentlemen, now we have a couple dance for all the lovely couples present here. Tell me what can be for good then dancing with your partner on the day of love. Let's all celebrate this Valentine's Day with this beautiful couples. Please put your hands together for all the couples including Dan and Rose.

Soon, a romantic music was played. And all were dancing. Dan was holding Rose's waist both were looking straight in each other's eyes. They were so happy. Suddenly Dan Rose pulled Rose close to him. They were inches apart they got lost in each other. There were some allegations against each other. People say that in love people can read each other's eyes. Something like that happened with Rose and Dan.
Rose could read some objections in his eyes. As if Dan's orbs were complaining about her hand dance with Neon. She should have Danced with Dan.
And Rose's eyes gave averments to Dan's. Maybe they muffed with Dan as he danced with Sophia.
Both uttered," Sorry" to each other. And they could see a kind guilt in each other's eyes. Dan placed a small peak at Rose's eyes. And the music ended with a bow of all the couples present there.
Thousands of photos were clicked. Mark clicked a couple photo of Dan and Rose. And he sent it to Sophia.
Sophia was in her room, curling her hairs when she got a mail from Mark Milton.
The Mail:
"Hey Sophia Darling,
I am here to tell you a very important news. Please check the attachment below.👇👇😸😸

Please put your eyes down or else it can affect your eye sight

Please put your eyes down or else it can affect your eye sight. Yah, Daniel has married to Rose Percy. You have lost your chance. So pity on you. Chu Chu Chu. Sorry to say but your beauty didn't work this time.
Dan chose love not fake beauty. And remember one thing outer beauty doesn't last long but inner beauty is eternal.
So enhance your inner beauty not outer. It's a suggestion for the sake of old friendship."
Sophia was burning like splashed water in hot oil. She was extremely embarrassed and angry.

Stay tuned for more fun.
Spreadlove